What A Trip. How Would You Feel?

ladytoker420

Wow, yesterday was some day....First off I was one my way to my cousin's house...but i decide to have a toke first. I toke, I don't remember how much, but was I sure FUCKED up. I get there and then I see my cousin is at the neighbor's house across the street...and yes i start tripping, real bad too. First of all, I can't breathe right, like there is some thick ass air or something becuase i cant breathe it in. Then, i guess i start shaking big time, and i hear everybody murmuring things, so i know this is really gonna be bad. I go across the street and look for my sister, which shes a lil busy, so i run to the room so i can calm down. Im sitting on the bed and my cousins walk in asking me what's wrong, i start to cry ( why? i have no idea) and im "scaring" my cousins but im scaring myself even more becuase i dont know what is going on...so then i guess every once in a while, i start talking to myself, shaking/rocking back and forth or crying. This was something weird because i never felt like that before...i felt like i could die...this was all night...to make things worse, as were walking home(me and my sister) i see my mom waiting for us at the corner, she starts bitching and im over here trying not to trip out in front of her. She tries to grab my sister but my sister starts yelling at her, grabs me and tells me to run...(im blasted out of my mind so, of course, i listened to her) so were running away from her and she starts to chase us! in my mind im just thinking omg, what the hell is happening, why dont i just die now? and then we keep running. my sister wanted to run to my uncles house which is like 10 blocks away and i said no lets just go home. so we go to my house ( took a long way and my mom was still chasing us) and lock ourselves in my room. my mom tries to open the door and she's yelling a whole bunch of bullshit. I start tripping out and start crying...she starts to calm me down my moms like" baby, im not mad at you im mad at your sister, just open the door" but i couldnt move. I felt retarded like what she was saying is i know you dumbass dont know what youre doing, dont worry, but your sister does...and that really pissed me off....it was a fucken trip because never in my life did i think this would ever happen...and while i was tripping at my uncles house, i didnt really know what i was doing but ima ask them to tell me in detail and when i find out ill post up from there point of view...my god i swear i thought i was gonna die that day.....

Re: .what A Trip. How Would You Feel?

I think when we look at the name of the person who wrote this thread it'l all make sence.. :biggrin: get it cuz its a chick...you're not supposed to understand what shes talking about

Back
Top Bottom