What can I grow my ladies in?

Nagini

Hello all! First and foremost, thanks for taking the time to read this. As a fortune cookie would say, your actions shall be rewarded with great prosperity. That is, if you help me lol. My question is, does it matter what container I grow my plant in? The standard growing pot I find is too tall for my cab and restricts room for buds. Can I use a a plastic drawer thats 4-5 inches deep by 18 inches wide by 12 inches long? I need something wide and shallow to preserve height for my plant.

:peacetwo::peacetwo::peacetwo:

I think deeper is better then wider, but, check out some of Mono's grows, (there are others, i just follow him) I think he uses tubs similar to what you're looking to do. Although I think even his are deeper....

Mono Grows a Pound

Thanks! I've heard of people using horse feeding troughs for their width and shortness. Also heard that wider containers promotes wider/bushy growth. But hell if we believed everything on the internet we'd be fucked lol. First hand advice is the best advice! Thanks again!

Thanks! I've heard of people using horse feeding troughs for their width and shortness. Also heard that wider containers promotes wider/bushy growth. But hell if we believed everything on the internet we'd be fucked lol. First hand advice is the best advice! Thanks again!

No problem, I'm more inclined to use the deep ones because I can get more plants in a smaller space. And I think a wider container has a larger surface area and I think it will dry quicker and require more frequent watering - but from evaporation of water only -- not the plant absorbing the water AND nutrients. But, I'm curious what some others think.

I believe I've found my solution. Somewhat bummed that I haven't received more answers. I found a storage tote in my friends car thatis plastic, maybe a foot by half a foot and 5-6 inches deep. Shee keeps coupons and magazines in there. I asked her what it's for and where she got it!!!! She just looked at me like I was crazy. Flipped it over and it reads "12 quarts" which is 3 gallons. This will give me another 6 inches of height and maintaining the scrog will be easier! I will see if roots like shallow soil.

It's only been four hours since you asked. Give it time, lots of peeps here to help, but everyone is keeping an eye on one thing or another. I will say, the longer you're around, and the more your involved in multiple threads,, you'll get more looks. Be patient, Danielson. ;)

Sounds like you have your solution.

Good luck

It's only been four hours since you asked. Give it time, lots of peeps here to help, but everyone is keeping an eye on one thing or another. I will say, the longer you're around, and the more your involved in multiple threads,, you'll get more looks. Be patient, Danielson. ;)

Sounds like you have your solution.

Good luck

Thanks! I've been getting involved with threads and helping where I can because the more love I give, the more i'll receive! You get out what you put in.

That's the right attitude, dude. Good luck, look forward to seeing what you do!

Back
Top Bottom