what did i buy lol?

getsome1107

I went to a club the other day and picked this up. The budtender said it was his top shelf and was better than anything ive smoked....not true lol what did i buy. im used to a shatter and different consistency on wax. here are a few pictures. he claimed it was "solvent free" i doesnt smell like a top shelf wax. i doesnt smell like butane and burns clean but not the best high
IMG_0191_zps9af65325.png
IMG_0192_zps15bd14bd.png

most are full of shit when they say that.

i had one claim theirs was made with co2 and it crackled worst then anything i have ever seen before.

if they dont have a lab test providing real information i dont believe a word they say. sadly that co2 i got was from one of my old favorite shops and have not been back since that incident. i prefer to clean up other peoples oil now a days. goign to call it

Op Cleaning up the Streets

haha

I&i

is it more liquidy then solid? could have glycerin or another byproduct added into it. hard to say without tasting it myself. just by looking at oil its hard to judge.

I&i

is it more liquidy then solid? could have glycerin or another byproduct added into it. hard to say without tasting it myself. just by looking at oil its hard to judge.

I&i

Oh ya like honey. The taste reminds of the o-pens' that have the cartridges refills you can buy.

im well aware of what your talking about, we carry a few varietys of these. i have never tried one myself strictly because they add Glycerin into them, and some add cannaflavor (i believe is what its called) to give them unique flavors. i am against adding any thing like glycerin or flavor juice into my extracts for a few reasons. the main reason people do this is so they get more weight out of the product.

not 100% but i would say what you have is a more solid form of the oil in those pens. just not as much glycerin added into the pens.

(from the comments on the pens and their oils for them. they have been all over the board. a few patients love the pens and swear to them and many i would say more so claim they do not work and are harsh on their throats.)

hope this all helps

I&i

Back
Top Bottom