What do you do for a living?

I work at a pet store while going to school studying pshycology.

I am the district manager for a 3 cellphone stores.. i get paid like 900wk salary + all gas and a monthly bonus of 15% of my profits to the store. i literally do nothing and get paid a lot of $$.. the job is so easy for me..

except when i have to deal with stupid highschool employees who think its cool to just not show up because they were busy.

part time cashier at rite aid, sucks but i dont do shit and i come in high everyday and no1 there knows

b0ng_r1ps said:
except when i have to deal with stupid highschool employees who think its cool to just not show up because they were busy.
Haha, do we all remember being one of these ppl or at least knowing someone who was like that??

But I feel ya...
We only ever have one person on shift and we have the worst time finding reliable graveyard guys.....and I"m ALWAYS the one working before the dipshit decides not to show. I've been stuck at work for an extra 2-3 hours before, just to be told "hmm, I guess he's not showing" (yeah, no shit!) "well, lock up the store and go home" (again, no shit!)

SeXy VeXy said:
^^ really? Just to be a stockboy at Target??? Hmm, guess you learn something new everyday :biggrin:

What I have noticed about the States is they seem to get drug-tested for a large majority of jobs, regardless of skill level or payscale. We are lucky we don't have such a large thumb wavering over top of us in Canada.

I'm a student, (student) research assistant and live off of loans and my boi for now.

Hmmm, you're right!
Guess we are pretty lucky!

Promoter. U want it promoted? I Kan do it! Lol. Its a fun job [ to me it is ]. I get to be around 1 of the things i love most. MUSIC!! plus i aint gotta take no U.A.'s which is a BIG plus! kuz now a days everyone wants u to get tested even if it is juss to flip a burger on a grill. Lol.

Oceangirl said:
What I have noticed about the States is they seem to get drug-tested for a large majority of jobs, regardless of skill level or payscale. We are lucky we don't have such a large thumb wavering over top of us in Canada.

I just got a job at the hosp. in the nursing Dept. They don't drug screen.
Every where else I applied did. :icon_roll odd :allgood:

I bury dead people

SebringToker said:
Oceangirl said:

I just got a job at the hosp. in the nursing Dept. They don't drug screen.
Every where else I applied did. :icon_roll odd :allgood:
wow thats wierd but sweet too =D

i get paid 11.00 an hour to sit in front of a computer all day and answer phones..i stay high all day..and even smoke with my boss on occasion.

I get paid $15.00 an hour to sit at a computer all day and do nothing :grinjoint: (City Job! WoooHooo) and my girl gets paid almost $20.00 an hour to work at the police dept. (Yea I know a pot head that is currently trying to grow his own is going out with a cop, lmao)....:hmmmm:

I use to work in a medical laboratory....I worked nights for 15$ an hour plus 20% night shift pay. The guy incharge of toxicology a phd and I were good friends. Now I am in comercial and residential real estate.

I am no longer a student. I finished school in June and finally got a job three weeks ago.
I get a BA w/ a major in English and a minor in media studies in Nov.
So WHAT am I doing now ....?

Building trusses :icon_roll :laughtwo:

Before the accident I was an amateur pro skateboarder and was waiting to do a tattoo apprenticeship with my tattoo artist. But for actual living money I was a garbage man ($25/hr) then became a shipping and receiving dock manage/supervisor just driving a forklift around smoking weed doing paperwork for $22.50/hr. Now I do nothing.

I just got a job sunday, haven't started yet. Just a Cafe job washing dishes and cooking food.

lifeguard/swim instructor.

used to work sporting goods.

before that bussed tables.

my real occupation though, is Fine Ganja Connoisseur

:peace: After I finished cosmetology school I worked as a hairstylist for a Regis salon & store at the Mall of America for three years, and then quit there and went to work at a spa sanctuary in a western Minneapolis suburb. There I work as an aesthetician and hairstylist, and also am promoting myself as an image consultant. While I was in cosmetology school I also worked as an exotic dancer at a men's club in downtown Minneapolis. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom