What do you prefer?

BayAreaStoner

So i myself like to put my weed into a grinder before I smoke it..
But friends I have like to just stick it in the bowl in one piece and I myself don't feel the same kind of high... is it just in my head? i donno i dont really care I am just curious as to know what do OTHER people prefer?? Let me know Im curious to find out... thx!

:bigtoke:

Re: What do you prefer??

It depends - there is a difference IMO from when you break it up and vs when you leave it budded up and all together

when you grind it up you give more surface area of the herb to burn up faster and release more chemicals faster - this could be one reason you feel higher?

But friends I have like to just stick it in the bowl in one piece and I myself don't feel the same kind of high... is it just in my head? i donno i dont really care I am just curious as to know what do OTHER people prefer?? Let me know Im curious to find out... thx!

lol i dont even have a bong or bowl... i still smoke blunts and joints lol...

but i crush up first just like you!!! i do wanna try just getting a nug and rolling it and seeing how it smokes lol..

i'm a DIY kinda girl.. sometimes grinders can just turn it to dust, and when you do it by hand, you don't have to worry about stems and seeds getting crushed (SO frustrating to pick through all that)

but hey, if we were all the same, the world would be a sad and boring place.

<3

When it's really good stuff, I don't like to touch it too much.

I usually just tear off a tiny piece and stick it in the bowl.

But, I'm a two hitter, quitter type of girl, all I need is a little piece.

So true so true about if we all did things the same lol..
Yea the weed I get usually doesn't have seeds in it, but as far the stems I just break it off before i even put it in the grinder it usually doesn't take any time away from my precious smoking hahahaha!! But smoke it smoke as long as it does the job..right?? lmao

:thanks:for the response!! :peace:

I cut mine up, stems and all!

scissors, you dont lose as many trichs and resin as a grinder and you can cut it up nice and uniform for a nice slow burning J

-RC

Most grinders have a mesh screen which collects all the kief that falls off. Therefore to a point you are losing some potency. I myself grind most my bud unless it's something award winning kick ass stuff then I use cuticule sizzors and just cut little balls off. The good part about grinding is when you run out of herb you can make bubble hash out of the kief that was shifted out. I just make some this weekend and it didn't take as much to make about a gram of hash and was verry enjoyable.

It actually all depends on how or what your smoking. Some bud you can just rip a piece off and stick it in the bowl and it will burn fine, others its better to grind or just pull apart with your own fingers. But however you prepare your pack be sure to take all the stems out first, your smoke will taste much better.

-Blastabowl

I only use a grinder when I'm filling my dugout for on the go use. Otherwise I gently pull a bud apart til it's kind of fluffy and add that to my bowl, have to agree it's an easier and more enjoyable smoke for me when I don't have to really work at getting it to burn.

Hey,
Ur not paranoid, its defo better once its been ground, far better high then just lumping it in big peices of bud. i also belive ur weed last a lot longer that way.

Anyway keep tokin :roorrip:
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom