Do you roll with roaches?

Whoo

This question has probably been asked several times but I was curious. When you roll, do you roll with a roach? I do because I don't like burning my lips and I guess I'm just used to it since all my friends roll with roaches. So, what do you prefer? :Rasta:

I actually prefer not having roaches so I can smoke the joint all the way. If it had a roach I'd have to worry about smoking cardboard.

I smoke joints with a rolling tip. I can smoke to the last hit and never have a roach. I use Lefties, but I am sure there are others. Since it does take up some space in your paper, you can always use the king size papers. I use a rolling machine, and it works great, but I have rolled them freehanded too.

Trainwreck Forever! Boosh!!!:bong:

I prefer my bong, bubbler, pipes to joints. But I do have a friend who swings by and spins up a doobie 2-3 nights a week, he always leaves the roach and whether it's then or weeks later I'll smoke those roaches up by placing them in my one hitter and killing each one completely.

I always use roaches, never liked thought of possibly burning my lips.

I don't roll with the roach in the spliff to start with but I always add one before I smoke the joint!

I buy books of roaches and they usually have a picture of something to do with mj on them... the ones I have at present have a rasta bloke sat on a toilet smoking a big joint!

Back
Top Bottom