What do you roll on?

RooRman

I have a small cutting board I use to break up buds on but I also find myself grabbing CD's cases, magazines,cigarete boxes, the top to the kief box, my keyboard on my laptop, any clean flat surface I can find thats close. What does eveyone else do? If you dont use anything, how do you roll?

also depends on where i am, at home there are plenty of surfaces to use but i love using a sheet of printer paper on top of a table

i can also pack a bowl with no surface at all if the situation calls for it

a nudie mag would be the best to roll on, though attention might get lost. i usually use the table or one the wifes gossip mags, thats all theyre good for anyways, after a week-its old news...

I have done it with no surface at all as well but I just hate breaking it up in my hand. Makes me so clumsy, I usually drop stuff.

Anything CD cases, PSP screen, top of my knee if nothing else is around.

man i roll everywhere i don't even need anything really just do it on my pants or in the air like i usually do yu'll get to a point where u can roll in rain sleet or snow so to speak

i use cd cases most of the time

I use separate trays. One for nug and the other for dirt. The one I have had the longest is a blue Wendy’s tray I stole when I worked their 6 years ago. But, in a pinch anything can be used.

I used a couple of cd cases now and then usually a magazine i use those to break the bud up then i use a table to roll

Also usually where im at at the time it depends

on my desk in my room. usually while roaming the boards of 420times

I Always try to roll over the kief screen but if not any flat nonstick surface or if its broke up i just throw it in the paper and rolllllllll.:allgood:

this weed tray has gone everywhere with me, I love it

IMG_0801.png

I use pretty much whatever is at my disposal. Today I used the DVD case to the movie Blow and the computer desk. But to chop the weed up, I gotta use a paper plate or glass plate.

bluntman420 said:
also depends on where i am, at home there are plenty of surfaces to use but i love using a sheet of printer paper on top of a table

i can also pack a bowl with no surface at all if the situation calls for it
i love the printer paper on a table too, thats what i use whenever im at home. its sweet cause you can just pick it up and bend it up so any scraps fall to the middle and you can grab them easily, and sometimes ill scrape up the specs with my license or sumthn lol.

Back
Top Bottom