What do you roll on?

I usually don't bother to find something to roll on. If I'm sitting, I don't bother to get up to find something and if I'm standing (in line waiting to get into the club or waiting for the bus, or just at a party talking to people), I'll just break up the green with my fingers and put it in my palm and then roll. I'm a pretty good roller, the green doesn't spill outta everywhere.

Also, I find that people get impressed when you roll a jay standing up, it's funny. I just hate the people that at parties sit at a table and concentrate for like 15 minutes to break up and roll a jay. I'll break up the weed, that'll take between 1 and 2 minutes and I'll roll it in 30 seconds easily in my hands standing up and not weed crumbs all over.

Practice makes perfect.
:allgood:

Well since My friend Works At Mcdonalds he took a mcdonalds tray, and thats what we use to break down the nugs on...very handy actully we keep it under the passenger seat

i roll all my blunts standing up took me a while to learn but i got it down packed now.

You mean I'm not the only person with a collection of McDonalds trays??

A few year's back I decided to start a tray collection... if I went somewhere and they had trays.. I took one. Same with salt and pepper shakers and glasses.

Ah yes, the memories.

Oh, and I use whatever is in arm's reach to roll.
Dahui -- I'm going to come kidnap you until you teach me how to roll standing up. I'm an excellent roller, but I can guarentee there is no way I could do it standing.

I roll on the thigh's of a virgin

We use an old Ouiji board. For some reason whenever we ask "should we smoke this joint" it always ends up pointing to Yes.

The Mad Toker said:
We use an old Ouiji board. For some reason whenever we ask "should we smoke this joint" it always ends up pointing to Yes.

:laughtwo::adore: Hail the Ouiji board!!

I use whatever's around me to roll joints and blunts, if there's nothing then I use my leg, it's never failed me yet.:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom