What do you think about my grow room setup?

RxMedicine

Hey everyone. I am starting my first ever grow using soil in a 6.5' x 9.5 room. The room is a blank slate so electrical/ducting has bot been run yet. Here is the layout that I was envisioning. Can you comment on it? What would you change and why?

s4xt20.png

My plan is to wall-off (panda-film) a 3' x 4' section in the corner for flower using a 1,000 W light. I own an air-cooled hood with 600 W ballast already which I plan to use for the veg area. I still need to get the rest of the gear. I would love your feedback before I start buying stuff in case I am not thinking this through properly. What do you think?

Why not bring the flower area outwards a bit towards the door? If you want to run a perpetual setup it would be advantageous to have a bigger bloom room versus the veg area. Looks like you have enough area to make it 3'x5'. I would also swap the location of the clone station and work station. That should give you more area in the middle to work.

Do you plan to dry your goods in the same room? Would you dry in flower room and then move in veg plants when that's finished? My plan at some point would be to run a monthly perpetual which means 4 plants at different stages, early/late veg/flower. If that's how you go down the extra space in room would be needed for drying.

Back
Top Bottom