My Next Grow Room -setup advice

hey fellow growers... getting ready for my next grow, this time i have an entire bedroom at my disposal. i will be growing 12 plants and have a good size room to accommodate. below is a diagram of the room dimensions, if you wouldn't mind, i would like to see how YOU would set it up. the small room on the left is a closet with sliding doors and the window is 7 feet wide. below that diagram is how i am thinking of doing it. i will use 12 square buckets to fit snugly together, i will use 2 600w HPS lights. with those 2 key components, what would you do differently? please post your own diagram here! copy the blank and make your own setup! thanks for the ideas!

blank.jpg

setup30.jpg

i just used paint lol... but the only thing i really have right now is one 1000 watt HPS and some flouros for veg. im wrapping up my current grow and now i will have an entire room to play with and im just messing with different setup ideas. thanks

def plan on a second HID, for a while i was toying with selling my 1000w and getting 2 600w but i think after reading vipers never ending grow, ill just get movers. as far as veg, i suppose i could divide the room in half and still use the closet for cloning or something?

nah whole room at once. no dividing the room, its not that big and im sticking with my legal limit of 12. so long as im getting clones before flipping i should be ready for flower by the time i harvest the current batch.

Hey man,
I saw some of your post on the undercurrent system, are you thinking of going hydro? If so, and you are trying to budget, Greenisland has a Do It Yourself on making an Ebb and Grow, but with bigger pots, waterlines, and couple other cool ideas. It would certainty cut down on price. I am thinking next go, I will try and improve my setup. I am also considering a light mover, I love the idea of being able to keep the light so close to the plants.

Back
Top Bottom