What do you think about my plants?

Oh sorry, not that familiar with the words around here. Yes they look great! :D Do you think I could harvest this one?

If you mean now, sorry, but no. They would shrivel down to almost nothing when dried. Other than that I don't have any solutions for you, sorry!

I understand, thanks for your help!

I'm keeping them on my balcony, and at night the temperature goes down to 15-17 degrees Celsius, it slows them down I guess, right?

I see. I've been growing since 10th of April, it's a pain in the ass that I have them, but can't smoke them lol

how long did you veg the plant for then?? should have vegged for april and may, then flowered in June/July, done some time in august if your in control of the lights but if your outside I guess you have to do what the sun says. but you still have a few weeks to go.

All I did is was put them on the balcony, and water them like normal plants(watered them with some nutrients I found in my local shop with 10 times). The temperature is going to get below 0 celsius soonish here, so I have to do something. I have 5 more besides this one, and they all look really good. I was thinking about buying some kind of heating so that I can heat up my balcony before I go to bed.

Yea, that's what I was doing for a while, but now I jsut leave the door open between the balcony and my room, so the temp is about 20-21 degrees celsius.

Thanks for the suggestions!

If the plant sees more than 12 hours of light in a day, it will continue to veg as opposed to flower.. If the dark period is interrupted during flower, the plant will think the flower season is over and it will possibly hermie to try to make itself reproduce because it thinks it is going to die. also, your plants are female, that is what the little white hairs are about. As the plant ripens those hairs will die and pull back into their calyx, making your plant look like nice buds.

Oh, now I understand. Hope the temperature doesn't affect them. It's between 15-20 degrees Celsius. (15 at night/20 in daylight)

Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom