What does your spouse/gf/bf think of you smoking?

my girl nvr smoked with me in the past. but when i had to stop smoking she decided to start. and when i can finally smoke again she wants it to stop....

wtf?

so i told her. hey yo girl...ima smoke if i wanna..and she was like only twice a week and once with me...this is booty meat.

so yea...i smoke every day...but shh its a secret.

My wife did not even think I smoked until I told her 9 years ago when we met. Being the staunch corporate executive I was for years many associates thought I was a totally against Cannabis. Further from the truth.
My wife understands why I do, and she does occasionally as well. She grows her own now, as her RA has really creeped in at our age.

I told you guys about my ex-wife. I didn't say that my current girlfriend loves Bud better than I do. I'm better off now.

My girlfriend and I both smoke. Sometiimes she buys it for me.. We both enjoy makin love high, it's great!

i couldnt be with some1 that refused 2 tolerate me smokin. would just not work out. thank god every boyfriend i've had enjoys smokin jus as much as i do :)

my ex-wife hated pot because her brother was a drunk and a [edit] that happened to also smoke weed, she has changed her mind after reading treating yourself mag and seeing how much better I am when I am not full of ultram,soma and morphine. She also sees that she could have been treating her disorders with weed instead of klonapin (nasty trank.)

I actually met my current girlfriend through a friend introducing us as "this chick with some killer bud."

I go in cycles as with how much I smoke. From multiple times a day during breaks from school, to just weekends during school, but even at my heaviest use she can still out smoke me. Crazy for such a tiny little thing too. I swear, when my tolerance is down she'll smoke two or three bowls for every one I smoke!

^^ thats hard core! shes a keeper.

...yea my girl could outsmoke me.... quit for a yr and your tolerance goes down to newb level haha.

Oooh do you have pics of that smoking room? Once when i use to live with some friends of mine we made on of the extra rooms in the house a smoke room. It was bad ass we went out on shopping spree to spencers we bought black lights all those cool mj posters, the lil glow with the black light marijuana leafs put them all over the celeing. We had a projector in there we use to go in there and chill watch movies smoke out all the time. Man i miss that smoke room. her had a comfortable ass couch and beanbags man it was bad ass!!

Some of you cats are really lucky; my lady doesn't necessarily like me smoking. At first she didn't mind, but then she started to care. Now she cares quite a bit, but let's me do it anyways. I've always wanted to smoke her up and just relax with her, but oh well, more herb for me I suppose.

Yea...sounds like everyone but me is LUCKY *super bummed* My hubby is way against it, guess he'd rather me become a drunk like him.

My wife does not smoke but has no problem with me smoking it. She's even happier since i have decided to grow my own and stop buying it. She says i'm a nicer person when i smoke. :)

Back
Top Bottom