What If?

Luckily to date, there are no GMO cannabis plants, but I’m sure it won’t be long. The terminator technology is another step in genetic engineering. The reality is that gmo seeds are owned by the producer. In other words if you grow, for instance, GMO corn, you cannot then use those seeds to grow more corn. You must re-purchase the seeds from the producer. The terminator technology takes it a step further and makes it impossible to use non purchased GMO seeds. Agree or not, it protects the producer from unauthorized use of their technology (GMO seeds). Unauthorized use/sale of a cannabis breeders strain (pollen chuckers) may someday lead to the terminator gene for cannabis.-

The man is always looking for a way to keep you under his thumb. It's too bad so many people have a WWF mentality and think that big money sucking corporate America has your best interest at heart. When all they is to bend you over and ... Shop local, support your local dispensary

I am an old man and for as long as I can remember I have lived in heavy farming area. Farmers were not allowed to use their own seed since the 60's. I thought it was unfair to the farmer but the seed company has a large expense also. That is true with Feminized seed also.

Back
Top Bottom