what is a good set up for growing large quanities

demonxxx

I would like to know what would be the best set up for growing a large quanity. Some where around 1000 plants. Would indore or out door be the best bet? Or would starting them indoor be better then out door. I need a system, Someone please resolve my problem.And if more details are needed just ask.

yo!!!!! frist i have to say is your one crazy fucker to want to grow 1,000 at one time the only thing i can say is good... out doors....

First, there are few places in the U.S. where you can grow 1,000 plants undetected.
AND to tend 1,000 plants would take a team of at least 3 live-in caretakers. For drying you'd need a barn.
Manicuring alone would take a dozen people working around the clock for several weeks.
You'd need years of experience to tend to that many plants.
Soil/nutrients would cost thousands of $$ before you get a dime of it back.
Inside or out, that many plants is a major crime.

Too larg to get any sort of quaity. All you are going to do is produce 80-100 oz schwag probibly. But I would say outside, or if you can get a warehouse to you8r disposal. Where do you live again?

DankCloset said:
omg, iam not even gonna waste my breath.

:laughtwo:

Lets learn how to grow 1 plant before we grow 1,000 right?!

I don't think he can even fathom how much 1,000 cannabis plants actually is. Not to mention the amount of care the plants will need and the amount of power they will consume.

LOL, Heh I read this the other day b4 any replies and was like, Hmm...someone is fishing to get someone to talk about cultivating mass quantities...Hmm..someone is fishing for some obsure thread at busting someone for something somewhere?

LOL,then I realized I was paranoid and just hit the "back" arrow w/out a reply...it would have agreed with everyone else here tho :p

when i read it and like the 2 replies i was like, are you mother fucking serious? this shit is funny i laughed for a good 8 minutes than decided on something to say, hey buddy i have 6 plants now about to have 9, you have any idea how much time they consume? if i had all day they would take all day.

Dont dive into anything too quickly, but...

Screen-of-Green. Research it well. Hope that answers your questions.

I agree w/everyone that ya gotta learn to grow 1 before you grow 1K. But as far as big gardens go, 1.5 weeks ago Shasta County (CA.) leo's busted a 11,000 plant guerilla grow near Lake Shasta.
And that's not a record.
The Mexican mafia often funds large grows. They teach a crew of Mexican nationals the basics and the crew lives on-site.
All they need is 1 out of 10 gardens to make it and they make big bucks.

Sorry bro. No large grows here in the forums and there will be no large grows.
Even a large caretaker is not aloud to grow that big there for it is completely illegal.

rangerdanger said:
I agree w/everyone that ya gotta learn to grow 1 before you grow 1K. But as far as big gardens go, 1.5 weeks ago Shasta County (CA.) leo's busted a 11,000 plant guerilla grow near Lake Shasta.
And that's not a record.
The Mexican mafia often funds large grows. They teach a crew of Mexican nationals the basics and the crew lives on-site.
All they need is 1 out of 10 gardens to make it and they make big bucks.

Fund!?! where I apply?

they are much more like drug Cartels/street gangs growedup
than mafia ..

They just send those 3 per 1000 across to tend them/do it.
Or they kill their family.

They been using Our National forests for a few yrs now .
they cut the cost/risk of transport.

Back
Top Bottom