What is happening? Please help me

Re: WTF is happening? Please help me

i never heard of a 40 year old seed that hatched....marvelous....then it couldnt be WW....i grew white widow and it has the same build up...its def a indica

your an AUSSIE....so first AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI .....

the dude you got the seed from) what is his origin....?

hes origin is 100 % aussie. he said his father used to smoke off the mother that made this seed and he had a few that he kept in a wine cellar for the last 35 odd years at perfect conditions.. it took me months to get a quality seed so he gave me one of his as a favour. now it looks like i ruined it! who knows how long it will be before i can start again now.. if it dies.

he definitly said it was an old school breed

Get more info from him.....im curious.
did he go to war the dudes dad and where?
is weed in australia a native plant?

Get more info from him.....im curious.
did he go to war the dudes dad and where?
is weed in australia a native plant?

Not sure how is this information helpful?

i think his dad did go to war.. im not good with history so im not sure how many wars australia were involved but yeah it was a seed between 30-40years old.

i think in the past the plants were in australia native but obviously destroyed after laws came in to ban them as an illegal drug. but they would have been from the northern tropical climate locations of the country or offshore islands in australia. mainly sativas.
(years ago) ..

If its a native to australia seed....you got gold in hands....
australia had wars everywhere being english.....i hope he was in india...then you also got gold.....breeders like old things.....you can store seeds when proper for a very long time.

oh and me mate english sarcastic friend messaged me if i was coming online to play modern warfare 2....i told him your misfortune and this is what he sent.

mickydeeeeee said:
Haha. Tell him next time to buy some holy water from a priest and sprinkle it on the plants while dancing naked under a full moon while chanting be a girl be a girl be a girl....

If its a native to australia seed....you got gold in hands....
australia had wars everywhere being english.....i hope he was in india...then you also got gold.....breeders like old things.....you can store seeds when proper for a very long time.

oh and me mate english sarcastic friend messaged me if i was coming online to play modern warfare 2....i told him your misfortune and this is what he sent.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i rang the guy i bought it off he said its a native cant remember much more. supposed to be about 35% THC RATING.

Back
Top Bottom