What is the best nutes for dwc?

PEOPLEZ

I have these nutes that r to much to deal with and these babies r drink to much to fast n for me to go out n keep buying all these nutes is crazy. I have to deal with 9 bottles of nutes that the store Guy said was good for all three stages. The name of these nutes r.... BC grow, BC bloom., BC boost, thrive alive b-1 red, thrive alive b-1 green, sugar daddy, root 66, magical, awesome blossoms. I've seen videos with people who use three bottles of nutes through out their whole process. I just didn't get the name of it. So if anybody who is growing dwc can let me know the name of some good kick ass nutes that deals with lesser bottles pease let me know so I can go out and get it NOW. Im running out.
I LUV THIS PLACE, THANKS TO EVERYBODY SHOWING THEIR SUPPORT!
Here is a pic of the nutes that come these small bottles so for me to go out n buy all these bottles big size would my pockets cursing my ass out. Shit for Christmas I might ask Santa for nutes this year.

Im using a simple two part mix by House and Garden called cocos A and B, for growing in coco coir for a medium.Its super simple and you can use it through veg and flower both.This is my fir
IMG_20130110_205811.jpg
IMG_20121230_232739.jpg
st indoor grow 9 weeks from seed, so far so good

i have to agree with wiz.. try blue planet nutes. i would like to know more, like what size res you have? how many plants? how old are the plants? how much water are they drinking/nutes? (can be checked with a ppm/ec meter) i think the 3 part you were talking about is probally general hydroponics 3 part green/pink/brown bottles? gh is ok but you will definitly need additives for some strains.. like some kush plants need a nitrogen booster so they can start to flower better as one example.. good luck and happy growing

For the price you will find it hard to beat BPN. Good results for less money.
I am finishing up on my first run with the basic 3 part along with their liquid blue.
Here is a pic I took the other day when I changed the HPS to CMH.
bpncmh.jpg

I pushed em a little hard this first run and burnt the tips a little.

Back
Top Bottom