What is the "funnest" thing you have done high?

Back in the day before smoke detectors in aircraft bathrooms, I used my one hitter on every business flight. I think I stared at the starboard clearance light for the entire flight, while my friend attempted to swoon two ladies sitting behind us. To say he was unsuccessful would be the understatement of the year:peace:

Smoked at the beach while walking along the boardwalk, it was funny how many people just stared, but no one cared. then after we were faded as hell we surfed and then chilled on the roof of my friend's van eating Del Taco burritos lol. good times.

mine would have to be getting super stoned at a Coheed & Cambria concert, and getting on stage with still a half a blunt in my mouth. I quickly got taken off the stage. But it was still awesome to be smoking a blunt for like 2 seconds next to Claudio the lead singer.

When i first started smoking i always used to have a few mates stay round at my parents house and get stoned all night and morning and we used to have this thing that if any one was silly enough to fall asleep then they suddenly become a source of our amusement we would do things like spray shaving foam on there hands and tickle there face with a feather I'm sure you can guess what the plan is there. We also gave a mate a make over with my sisters make up that was fucking funny we had this one friend that slept like a corpse and he got it the worst we once put a joint up one of his nostrils blocked the other one and covered his mouth. One time some one got a frozen sausage down his pants to gently defrost in the morning. another fun one is to play buckaroo when someone falls asleep we would take it in turns balancing random objects on them and the first person to make him move and drop stuff loses We even gave a name to our antics the snooze on a alarm clock is usually 9 minutes this is because that is just short of the average time some one takes to go from light sleep to deep sleep when some one drifted off we would time it so we called this 9 minuting someone. Every one saw the light side of all this i was really lucky because a pin prick would wake me up unless I'd been drinking lots. I know how stupid this must all sound but hey we were very young and very stoned it was a great laugh at the time!

Nowadays whilst stoned i like to ride motorbikes and obviously shag my girlfriend.

not me but I've seen someone at a party fart into a bong and then ask someone if they wanted a bong hit

the kid was gagging and coughing at the same time
I was kind of trying to hold my laugh back but I just fell to the floor and exploded laughing along with 5 other kids

just thinking about it now i think im gonna die laughing

I realize that it was a dick move, but it was something impossible not to laugh at upon reaction, especially when you're stoned. I feel for that kid who took the hit, he should of went nuts

i wanna do that, it already seems trippy enough when you're taking off imagine how fun if you were stoned seeing yourself elevate so high into the clouds

My buddy did this once, lol. I remember that day. He was off to NC from MN and he had a bud of some stankies left. I told him to make a leary biscuit before he went and he was like "alright sweet!"... fast forward to next day and I get a text from him saying "dude i just ate the bud with my coffee"... aparently he was chopped as hell listening to charity case by gnarls barkley while taking off and soaring through clouds on a plane. told me it was a hella fun experience.

Back
Top Bottom