Whats the stupidest but funniest thing you have experienced when high?

lkeller

My craziest time was when I smoked some crazy killer, and me and my buddy drove across town to go see a movie with some girls. We had a friend driving us who wasn't high. The windows were rolled down and the moonlight was amazing, it had started to drizzle and the particular road we were going down was just opened that day... It was such a smooth ride, and somehow I thought I was in a pirate ship. :rollit: I started talking like a pirate and started to laugh and my friend couldn't help but laugh too, the driver was like "Wtf?" But laughed anyways. Apparently since we were going through a hilly region, and there was sprays of mist that would come in and hit our faces I thought we were on the open seas. We were saying stupid funny stuff like, "arggg, ye starboard is holding out strong capn" ahhh... Probably one of the most fun times I have had high (when I wasn't with a girl). :smokin:

Whats yours?

haha dude, that's the greatest story I've heard so far, sounds like something my friends and I would do.

You had to be there when it happened; but my friend Zach and I were sitting down in this small wooded trail in my neighborhood, smoking a few bowls, when we heard these noises telling us to leave the woods. We freaked out for a quick sec before realizing some 12yr olds or something where trying to scare us. So we scared back! We had brought a few M-2's with us, these small explosives that make a loud pop for 4th of July or what have you. Anyway, we each grabbed one and a lighter, lit them, and chucked them near the exit of the woods. Scared the shite out of those little bastards. I freaked out when they started to yell even more, and chased after them. I saw the light of their cell phones swing like pendulums as they ran to their bikes (I think) and took off into the night.

Heh, also, was smoking in the woods next to this highway during the hot day with Zach and another buddy, Sophie. Three of us were laying down, talking about getting up and biking back to someone's house. That's when I panicked. I swear I saw mexican guy, mustache and all in his 40's, in the woods. He worked for the CIA and was about to bust us. So I stood in a flash, waved my arm around to signal the troops to hop on their bikes and follow, screaming, "let's get the fuck out of here!"

"Why, Sean?" They asked in reply.

"There's a mexican!"

I went on to explain, yelling the entire time, as we peddled away. There was no mexican :] but I swear, from the scene I made, you would have been dying of fright at first, then followed by laughter

One of my usual spots is a world war 2 bomb shelter near these gun placements- which is on a pretty popular walking track where i live.
So its not uncommon for people to come to it and even venture inside knowing me and other(s) are inside (most likely they can smell the pot), but they still willingly send their kids in and what not- so its pretty funny and fucked up as we handle the situation rather stoned.

One of my usual spots is a world war 2 bomb shelter near these gun placements- which is on a pretty popular walking track where i live.
So its not uncommon for people to come to it and even venture inside knowing me and other(s) are inside (most likely they can smell the pot), but they still willingly send their kids in and what not- so its pretty funny and fucked up as we handle the situation rather stoned.

Wow, that seems like a really cool place to smoke. I would probably look back and try to think what were the soldiers doing here more than half a century ago and try to think about the history that took place. Who knows? Maybe they were smoking too? :rollit:

Wow, that seems like a really cool place to smoke. I would probably look back and try to think what were the soldiers doing here more than half a century ago and try to think about the history that took place. Who knows? Maybe they were smoking too? :rollit:

We can only hope. Those poor bastards. War is hell.... why not have a little piece of heaven during the quiet moments.:goodjob:

i dont think the DEA would have shoot kids smoking some weed behind school
but the coppers can definitely give you some shit about it.

My craziest time was when I smoked some crazy killer, and me and my buddy drove across town to go see a movie with some girls. We had a friend driving us who wasn't high. The windows were rolled down and the moonlight was amazing, it had started to drizzle and the particular road we were going down was just opened that day... It was such a smooth ride, and somehow I thought I was in a pirate ship. :rollit: I started talking like a pirate and started to laugh and my friend couldn't help but laugh too, the driver was like "Wtf?" But laughed anyways. Apparently since we were going through a hilly region, and there was sprays of mist that would come in and hit our faces I thought we were on the open seas. We were saying stupid funny stuff like, "arggg, ye starboard is holding out strong capn" ahhh... Probably one of the most fun times I have had high (when I wasn't with a girl). :smokin:

Whats yours?

lmao

Back
Top Bottom