What is the problem?

shmicky

hi,i have a very bad feeling my 4 w/Russian's r dying?
  1. all lower fan leaf's are going brown,curling up and drying out
  2. not as bad as the 1st but on its way, browning on leaf's n curl
  3. other 2 are not really that bad probs can save those 2 with a little help from 420:thumb:
i am not sure of the cause of this (root rot, nute lockout??) room temp 23-26c
RH at 40-50% light is a duel bulb cool-tube at 3.5.foot with 600w MH & 400w HPS.
I have gave them a dose of H2o2 17.5% at a RO of 5ml per gl, will be getting some Epsom salt 2 as i have read that it is used for this sort of thing.
before i try to do anything i would like a little advice on this matter bt do not have long to get this under control.
any help (ASAP) would be gr8 ???????

will try 2 get some pic's up soon!:peacetwo:

Veg or flower?

Veg!
bio-grow - nute's, coco soil, 240-120-200 tent 5" f/f out + my cool-tube has a 4" f/f as well.(passive intake) RH-40-50% with a temp of 21-24c
they are about 2 n a half months old and growth is really slow ? was expecting to be budding them bye now, all range from 12-15" tall.
should i be bud them now or will i keep in veg ????
Photo0414.jpg
Photo0415.jpg
Photo0417.jpg
Photo0419.jpg
Photo0418.jpg

the more healthy 1's.
Photo0420.jpg
Photo0421.jpg
Photo0426.jpg
Photo0425.jpg
Photo0424.jpg

what you all think ????

Coco ph should be 5.4 - 6.2. Are you watering every day? Coco is essentually a hydro system. Should be watered every day for 10-15% runoff.

You need to supplement with cal/mag and nitrogen (bat guano is one way).

Should be using Hygrozyme as well.

got some bat guano 6%N,15%P2O%,3% K2O,
as they are already in coco soil, what will i do with it ??? (spread on top, mix with water i duno ?)
i also have changed ther fert to IONIC coco grow 2.1 : 0.7 : 2.6:lot-o-toke:

got some bat guano 6%N,15%P2O%,3% K2O,
as they are already in coco soil, what will i do with it ??? (spread on top, mix with water i duno ?)
i also have changed ther fert to IONIC coco grow 2.1 : 0.7 : 2.6:lot-o-toke:

Your guano looks like it is Peruvian guano (high in P), which is what you use in flower. In veg, you need Mexican guano (high in N).

I make a guano tea by putting 2 cups guano in a sock, then putting the sock in a 5 gallon pail of water, then agitating (I used a small aquarium pump to circulate water). After an hour of agitation, toss sock and water plants with tea.

Hey dady,
couldn't reply back at ya. guess you need so many post to do it.
yeay, had one. pick it up in 88, restored it, then a tree feel on her
in 96. worse day of my life, loved that car. lol

Your guano looks like it is Peruvian guano (high in P), which is what you use in flower. In veg, you need Mexican guano (high in N).

I make a guano tea by putting 2 cups guano in a sock, then putting the sock in a 5 gallon pail of water, then agitating (I used a small aquarium pump to circulate water). After an hour of agitation, toss sock and water plants with tea.

hi having gettin some Vitax blood fish and bone instead =
  • UK!
  • Nitrogen 5.0%
  • Total Phosphorus Pentoxide 5.0% (2.2%P)
  • (P2O5)of whitch soludle in water 1.0% (0.4%P)
  • Total patassium oxide (K2O) 6.0% (5.0%K)

(also changed nute's to IONIC cana grow!)
would this be of help to my problem ??
should i agitate and make a tea of place over top of soil needing it in ?? :morenutes::peacetwo:

hi having gettin some Vitax blood fish and bone instead =
  • UK!
  • Nitrogen 5.0%
  • Total Phosphorus Pentoxide 5.0% (2.2%P)
  • (P2O5)of whitch soludle in water 1.0% (0.4%P)
  • Total patassium oxide (K2O) 6.0% (5.0%K)

(also changed nute's to IONIC cana grow!)
would this be of help to my problem ??
should i agitate and make a tea of place over top of soil needing it in ?? :morenutes::peacetwo:

I have no idea what you should do with the vitax....

The purpose of the guano was to provide a nitrogen boost for quick and healthy growth. I would recommend feeding with something high in N.

Back
Top Bottom