Help - my problem isnt even in the bible - brown spots

salzzzz

hi love someone to help me, when i read symptoms mine seems to have a little of all so cant determine what is why its happened, some yellowing leafs, curling up, some few white woulddnt say spots but few lite coloured marks on leafs, brown spots , leaf stem and middle if the leaf is browny colour, cut one down as it was covered in brown spots, left it , hung it went out two hours, completely dead, shrivled up, seteva plant, can you anyone shine some light on this plz thanx xx

Re: help... my problem isnt even in the bible,, brown spots

All that sounds like nutrient overload... hard to tell even with pictures but we need pics to see what is up.

It sounds like that plant is gone? if you are starting over, start with a medium with no nutrients and PH balanced water

hi thanx for replying, basically most are ok, apart from these 2 seteva, , wierd how they grew,, strangly things, for a while i noticed leafes curling upwards, and brown spots on 3 quarters of one plant lot of yellow leafs, also some redish colour, decided to take it out to examine it, every leaf had brown spots redish veins thru leaf, , cut all the stalks, hung them all while i popped out no more than 2 hour, ,,ha completely shriveled up, managed to save little bud, rest just disappeared suppose had to see it to take it in, it was crazy,, since noticed few not much but another showin same sort of symptoms as that one, that setevea too, which these two are from a friend and were cutting, all the rest done from seeds,, what your opinion plz,,

hi thanx for reply, problem lies with two setevas, which i got from cuttings, the source previously gave cutting and i had to treat for spider mite, so not the cleanest of growers,, he seems to have remedy for every thing, the two im on about are amongst others for seed, i removed one as leafs even thu sign s of yellowing curling upwards, spots were everywer also rewd in colour which seems to come form the stem thru centre of leaf white spots and brown little spots, just could tell it was far from ok, once cut away from the roots well the bottom of cola, i meant once cut from water supply, with in 2 hours 3/4 disappeared, daed , the bud i salvaged was bizzare, but great smoke, worried about others as 10 days lft, plz can you help me

its a new york strain seteveva, , ten days left until harvest any advice be appreciated alot thank you x

hi, this sounds stupid, ye i am blonde aswell, i cant seem to find anyones posts why is that plz ,

Well, in order to properly advise...I need to see them. Any chance for pics? If not those symptoms seem like nutrient overload, If it is nitrogen overload you could flush them with 3 x the size of the bucket with water that has 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom salts.

hi, this sounds stupid, ye i am blonde aswell, i cant seem to find anyones posts why is that plz ,

A link to my journal is below if that is what you mean?

my pc broke at min, can send you some from my phone, appreciate you replying, its so wierfd ,,reading symptoms so hard to pin point, cos its got symptoms from around five different conditions ??

Re: brown spots , resulted in dead plant,

Some photographs would help diagnose what is going on with your plants. What are your grow area temperature and humidity levels? What nutrients are you using and how many millilitres per gallon are you feeding? What are you adjusting your pH to? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. What are you using for lights? Are your plants in vegetative growth or flowering? What is the name of the strain you are growing?

Here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Re: re help, posted on forum, cant seem to access the replys

hiya
it is very hard to diagnose your plants without visual
without knowing the environment makes it even harder
even with the good descriptions you gave there is also some language barrier here i think
cut it? you mean chop the whole plant down?
75% shriveled? the whole plant if cut will wilt fast
buds just no existence? you mean no flowers at all? or just small?
plant matter does shrink a lot when it dries
i can say that at 2 weeks to harvest plants do begin to wilt and lose some color
the plant will cannabalize itself to get all the nutrients and energy toward the flowers
this is a normal process
time to start flushing anyway so next watering flush it really well with ph corrected water
that should also clear out some unwanted stuff such as salts or possibly nutrient hot spots
with 2 weeks left water is all she really needs unless you have a want to use some cane or molasses
i am no expert but i believe this is sound advice just not sure it applies to you as i did not quite understand best i can do until a veteran notices
take care and good luck

my pc broke at min, can send you some from my phone, appreciate you replying, its so wierfd ,,reading symptoms so hard to pin point, cos its got symptoms from around five different conditions ??

Yes reading makes it tough...even with images it is hard to tell

Re: re help, posted on forum, cant seem to access the replys

If you can see this perhaps try Mozilla Firefox as a web browser for the forum.

Home of the Mozilla Project ? Mozilla

please post some full size photographs of your plant issues. here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom