Unknown pest problem

Mcox420

So I had some unknown pests eating my cannabis plants. Their small and fly. I read online that I could use 2 tble spoon dish soap ( can’t have scents or any type of perfume) 2 tble spoon vegetable oil and 16 oz water. As you see once I sprayed onto the plants the Leafs started drooping badly, changing color and curling up. Now I’ve had them droop before when doing lst but it’s never this bad. All normally it takes my plants 48-78hrs to bounce back and I’m only 7 hrs in since doing this. Should I wait and see, did I kill them, can they be saved. Help

5B385638-E796-434D-95CF-1B0D2A8ACD59.jpeg

39155054-A13C-4CDF-A11B-D57444AB4766.jpeg

I
Hey Mcox420,

Welcome to 420. Sorry about your chicks but waterboard some more beans and crank up a journal so we can keep an eye on you….

here’s link it’s kinda long but first page should get you rolling, do short write up on your gear, snap a pic and you are done How to make grow journal
I will I will I just gotta order more seeds first. Plus good idea this is my first time. Although this time this was the farthest I’ve ever gotten. I know I can still improve

Ok cool we have great sponsors for that…

if you are new to growing then I’d suggest getting feminized seeds mostly photoperiods and a few autos too.

Autos can be tricky especially for newbies (myself included) one mistake with an auto and you can permanently stunt the plant…. game over yields are trashed. Autos can be transplanted but done wrong can stunt it - see above. Autos should be started in large final container but then you have to learn how to properly water small plant in large final container.

Photoperiods can bounce back from several mistakes. Photos can be transplanted multiple times with no worries…

Here’s 2 links to help get you started on watering

Emilya Proper way to water a potted plant
Emilya Proper way to water seedling or auto in large container

As above with 013

I would add they look starved of fresh air , looking at you meter your humidity is pretty high also ,
I would fold the excess pot edges down , get a fan blowing fresh air through there to get the leaves lifting again , the plants are suffering from lack of air and air movement , Gnats love the humidity in the high range , get it down to about 50/60 will help a good bit , you want fresh air IN old air OUT :thumb:

boom there it is….. great catch on air circulation Nutty…. small space no moving air

fan gently moving air across top soil will keep gnats from landing, yellow sticky cards will catch gnats around the clock.

But even if those plants bite the bullet you might still need to do soil drench to kill them off, they are laying eggs in your dirt

pests appear to be the least of the problems here, imo

you could list every possible condition,, watering, lighting, ferting, circulation, karma,

attention to detail required here,,

karma sent friend

Back
Top Bottom