Problem child

Nope. Don't do it. You don't have the correct nodes yet and the growth is out of whack. I would flush it with two gallons and then PH 6.3 one last gallon. Give it a few days and see if she sits up and responds. Then we can show you the proper way to make a quad or top or fim, what ever you need...
We got your back! :high-five:
I'm already quadlining one and lst'ing the other. Have a look at my journal linjed in my sig line.
2 of my 3 are killing it all with the exact same inputs. Its just this Zkittles that is being a problem child. I'll see how it looks when I get home from work but I'm thinking its getting put outside. I dont evev want to look at it lol

Here's the 2 plants of mine that started off like yours(2 of them in there)

Here's how they started...so don't give up on her just yet...

Here's the 2 plants of mine that started off like yours(2 of them in there)

Here's how they started...so don't give up on her just yet...

Are those autos? I wouldnt worry too much if mine were a photo but being an auto at 21 days today I've only got a week or so before they self flip to flower....

No,they're photos-not a good example I guess-like you said this stuff gets confusing-between post#4 and now,the fact that yours are autos went right out of my head...
Might be because I'm old,or it might be because I'm a little stoned right now....or both;)

No,they're photos-not a good example I guess-like you said this stuff gets confusing-between post#4 and now,the fact that yours are autos went right out of my head...
Might be because I'm old,or it might be because I'm a little stoned right now....or both;)
No worries. I think this one is too stunted and now too sickly to do much of anything for me so I'll just put it outside. If it lives it lives.

Thanks to everyone who had advice or suggestions. Looks like my Zkittles is going to pull through.
20190531_063155.jpg
20190531_063212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom