Medium - Promix hp
PPM - unknown
PH - unknown
RH - 50% to 60%
Room Temperature - 24°c - 26° c
Solution Temperature - 22°c (room temp)
Room Square Footage - 2'x4'x7'
Pests - None Known

1 of my 3 autoflower plants is having some issues. Since day one this plant has been smaller, and slower growing than the others. I got back after 36 hours away and while it hadn't looked great before I left, now it looks like this.
20190526_202047.jpg
20190526_202051.jpg
20190526_202056.jpg

The other 2 in the tent look great, happy healthy plants this one not so much. Any help?

Attachments

• 20190526_202059.jpg
    20190526_202059.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Looks like it may be a ph related problem,but I'm not really sure.
Maybe @Emilya will take a peek at it...
Do you have any way to measure the ph?

Looks like it may be a ph related problem,but I'm not really sure.
Maybe @Emilya will take a peek at it...
Do you have any way to measure the ph?
I don't, I'm using advanced nutrients ph perfect lineup so figured I wouldnt need a ph pen.
My next grow is going to be in doc buds high brix kit and he is adamant ph checking is unnecessary at best

I'm just guessing that it's ph related,I know some plants are more sensitive to it than others..
I had 2 plants that did that years ago-I just topped them and let them go,and they grew
into healthy plants,but they were photos...autos aren't going to give you as much time as that took.
Hopefully a better diagnostician chimes in,someone who can actually help you...

PH pen, don't grow without it. :cool: Now you see why. I keep mine between 6.0-6.8. My goal is typically 6.3ph.
Don't feel bad about it, this is the type of stuff that really teaches us.
Pardon me, but it looks over watered also (leaves look a little lumpy and droopy).

Meh, its not a big deal of it dies it dies. I'm not spending $50 on a ph pen I will ever use again after this grow. If it is a deficiency that can be corrected Ill try to fix it but if it cant survive the exact same conditions/water/feed the other two are thriving on it doesnt deserve to live lol

In the DBHBB kit doc says instead of a ph pen get a pair of pliers and a rake. Cut the rake handle off at about hip height. Whenever the urge to check ph comes along use the pliers to pull out a nostril full of nose hairs.
If after using the pliers you go ahead and check anyway and change somthing based on that reading, jump on the rake....
Lol

Have you got bugs? I see holes in your leaves...
No no bugs. I went through and checked all the leaves with my macro lens. The other 2 plants dont have any holes, discolourations, or stunted growth.
Its my (amateurish) opinion it has somthing to do with its adventure out of the soil and back in on its day one above ground.

cal-mag in every water, my first grow was autos crown royale. I had similar issues except no holes in leaves. Calcium and or a magnesium deficiency will stop the plant from metabolizing micro nutrients like zinc, boron, copper ect and micronutes are very important as the allow. I think 15 or 20 bucks for cal mag or u can make it at home.
I didn't check ph this grow and I am using PH perfect grow and bloom, im not saying don't check PH but I don't.
These pics were taken 6 weeks in and it is my 3rd grow. they are Strawberry Cough auto now 8 weeks into flower.
SC AUTO.JPG
Strawberry Cough Auto.JPG

cal-mag in every water, my first grow was autos crown royale. I had similar issues except no holes in leaves. Calcium and or a magnesium deficiency will stop the plant from metabolizing micro nutrients like zinc, boron, copper ect and micronutes are very important as the allow. I think 15 or 20 bucks for cal mag or u can make it at home.
I didn't check ph this grow and I am using PH perfect grow and bloom, im not saying don't check PH but I don't.
These pics were taken 6 weeks in and it is my 3rd grow. they are Strawberry Cough auto now 8 weeks into flower.
SC AUTO.JPG
All 3 of my plants have been getting calmag in every watering. Did a half dose the first watering and a full dose the last watering....
I noticed some rust spots a week or so ago but was told my plants are too young to be having deficiencys....

SC AUTO.JPG
Careful, I tried to do calmag every watering last time and caused a nute lockout.

Careful, I tried to do calmag every watering last time and caused a nute lockout.
Stuff like this confuses the fuck outta me. I'm getting so much contradictory information everywhere. I've been told that Autos under leds are calcium pigs and to give cal mag at full dose in every watering.... they said it's nearly impossible to give too much cal mag

Stuff like this confuses the fuck outta me. I'm getting so much contradictory information everywhere. I've been told that Autos under leds are calcium pigs and to give cal mag at full dose in every watering....
I agree! Why not just add it when the plant ask for it? That's easier to address than a plant with lockout. You also won't be flushing money by adding stuff the plant doesn't need or use.
But what do I know... I'm just like you guys and doing the best we can with what we have.
:passitleft:

keep reading and asking questions, you will get the hang of it.
you can get a ph kit for 10 bucks, test the ph of run off when watering.
also 5 gallon containers make sure not to over water, very easy to do with a small plant in a big bucket.

I'm just gonna put it outside, if it lives, it lives. I'm getting frustrated with all the mixed info and someone tells me do this, then in the next moment someone else says no you cant do that gotta do the opposite.
I've got a "master grower" on IC mag saying I should top the plant. Even tho it only has 2 nodes and is looking very sad.
Just gonna be survival of the fittest up in this place from here on out. Next grow in the high brix kit cant come soon enough :-( :-( at least I have 2 plants that are doing well..... sigh

I'm just gonna put it outside, if it lives, it lives. I'm getting frustrated with all the mixed info and someone tells me do this, then in the next moment someone else says no you cant do that gotta do the opposite.
I've got a "master grower" on IC mag saying I should top the plant. Even tho it only has 2 nodes and is looking very sad.
Just gonna be survival of the fittest up in this place from here on out. Next grow in the high brix kit cant come soon enough :-( :-( at least I have 2 plants that are doing well..... sigh
It won't live without proper PH.
Nope. Don't do it. You don't have the correct nodes yet and the growth is out of whack. I would flush it with two gallons and then PH 6.3 one last gallon. Give it a few days and see if she sits up and responds. Then we can show you the proper way to make a quad or top or fim, what ever you need...
We got your back! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom