What is the ratio of h20 to hydrogen peroxide

How Do I Apply Hydrogen Peroxide? Got this right from the How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know. You will find the answers to questions that are asked over and over again such as this. That being said Welcome to 420! FWIW, I use hygrozyme in place of Peroxide. A little pricey, but it is excellent stuff. There are also other options such as pondzyme, but I have not research these alternatives.

How Do I Apply Hydrogen Peroxide? Got this right from the How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know. You will find the answers to questions that are asked over and over again such as this. That being said Welcome to 420! FWIW, I use hygrozyme in place of Peroxide. A little pricey, but it is excellent stuff. There are also other options such as pondzyme, but I have not research these alternatives.

I agree I use hygrozyme as well, and it acts similar to h2o2 in the sense that it diminishes the "dead" root material and turns it into usable "food" for the plant. Great links by poster above, good luck!

I agree I use hygrozyme as well, and it acts similar to h2o2 in the sense that it diminishes the "dead" root material and turns it into usable "food" for the plant. Great links by poster above, good luck!

I just asked Xlr8 in his thread what his opinion of h2o2 in a res was yesterday. Got a pretty good answer over there. This is good info too, wish I'd have checked here sooner! I'm not a hydro guy and I started my first clones in a DIY bubble cloner 2 weeks ago. Needless to say i've been biting my nails for 2 weeks, but got roots hitting the res yesterday and today, so Im optimistic. I'd be greatful if you could stop by sometime w1sest, you dont have to sub, I'm sure you're busy. But some early cloning advice would be great! :Namaste::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom