What is this strain and what's going on with the leaves?

You can tell by the leaves they had some light and heat stress for sure. Probably where the seeds came from. From a glance those things are close to harvest. If it's me I'm probably flushing now.

Almost a week into the flush. Swell is occuring now. Ppm runoff is at 190. My tap after a 24 hour wait is 150 ppm. I'm using a table spoon on blackstrap for each gallon. Trichomes are cloudy but not too many ambers yet.

420-magazine-mobile368745191.jpg
420-magazine-mobile241601095.jpg
420-magazine-mobile818088646.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2007769191.jpg

Lights out I get crazy humidity above 60%. I run AC on dry and pull about 3 gallons of warer out a night. Lights on I have perfect conditions. 40 rh and 74°f. I picked a few larfies on the manifold and found seeds. Cool but odd. No real signs of pollination. The trichomes are cloudy with some Amber on top. The middle of the plant is glassy and some cloudy with no Amber. There is some major fading on the fan leafs but not crispy dead anywhere yet.
And tons of purple everywhere!

I once grew Dutch passion Blueberry about 13 years ago , they also went hermaphrodite and produced seeds but they where not pollinated , blueberry is prone to this as they are to curling , I experienced both , however they did produce quality bud but a pretty low yield .

I once grew Dutch passion Blueberry about 13 years ago , they also went hermaphrodite and produced seeds but they where not pollinated , blueberry is prone to this as they are to curling , I experienced both , however they did produce quality bud but a pretty low yield .
Thanks for commenting. Researching dp bb and the images are very similar indeed! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom