Help please cfl flowering going slow

Jacob Bell

ok, quick rundown. been flowering since oct. 6 on a 12/12 light schedule. i have 8 cfl lights, 2700k, 26w. also one 6500k for good measure lol. been using ff big bloom every other watering. my question is... how long does it take to flower with cfls? i see growth, check out my journal for pics, and the wnite hairs are turning a reddish/purple, but i dont see real buds yet. is this normal? temps range between 72-82, humidity is between 30-38%. should i be seeing real buds by now? all i seem to see is tons of what i call hairs. help please

Could you post some pictures maybe? That would help us to help you. Growing under CFL isn't normally a problem, so long as the plant tops are close enough to the bulbs, but not too close obviously.

i would like to post pics, but my internet is down right now, so im writing this from my cell. i tried posting a pic from my cell the other day, but it wouldnt do it. if u click my sig link, go to last page of my journal, there r some fairly recent pics. i did lst, and i might need to adjust the lst so all the colas r the same height, and get them closer to the lights.

Back
Top Bottom