Help please: pH or nutrient lockout, when to flush

Hello all. I need some help please. I am a concerned father lol. My little girl is getting all grown up, and I think her soil pH might be locking her out like a chastity belt lol.
Need to knows for a good answer:
1. First grow, bagseed, don't know strain. Sadly.
2. Soil: Fox Farms Ocean Forest.
3. Lights: 8 26W CFL, 7 2700K, 1 6500K.
4. Heat: 71-83 or so, depending on lights on or off.
5. Humidity: 32% to 38%
6. pH: just bought a pH test kit, for aquariums. pH of tap water, about 6.8. Need to test after adding nutes, and need to test runoff after watering tonight, when the lights come on.
7. Nutes: FF Big Bloom, every other watering. About 1 TBS or 1/12 TBS per 3 liters or so of water.

Been flowering since Oct. 11. About midway thru this time frame, my leaves began to yellow and die off. Now, I have read that fan leaves will do this during flowering, but I think my case might be extreme. I have almost no leaves left, except by the buds, and those look fine. Here are pics:
day_27_035.jpg

This is about halfway between Oct. 11 and now.
Day_54_001.jpg

This is now.

Am I doing something seriously wrong here? I bought a microscope, i have clear trichs, but I can't hold my hand steady enough to actually look at them good. Too shakey. When do I know when to stop using nutes and begin the flush period? If my runoff tonight is low, what should I use to fix it? I have some pH down and pH up, from the fish pH kit. Will that work ok on a plant? It was the only pH test stuff I could find in my area. Any and all comments are welcome!
Flush um asap 👌

Back
Top Bottom