Flowering my Plants

Saramhite

I veggie my blueberry plants a little over 6 weeks from july 1th until Aug 8th I put them on a 12/12 my plants are growing to a high I can not believe, 6 feet or better they have solid stern looks very good in health, I use all purpose plant food maintain the ph level between 6.5 and 7.5 co2 1hour day 15mins on 30mins off up to one hour of co2. also using 2/1000watts grow lights 6/ 65watts 3900 lumen 2700k 8'' f an and vented good it is now oct 14 I can see buds forming at the bottom part of my plants and can see the hairs up top but no buds wet. I transfer my plants from a one gallon pot to a 3 gallon to a 5 gallon them to a 20 gallon which was 8 blueberry plants and they are very brushly and tall, I also have 8 jack frost and 8 xxx bud in 5 gallon pots and they also are very tall with the bud hairs showing good. tell me am I doing something wrong I am truly stressing out about my babies

What kind of room are you growing in? Could there be light leaks getting at the plants when the lights are off? Can you post some pics? It sounds like you've got a nice set up.

It may be a lack of a P&K kick.. Sometimes they need a bit bigger dose of P&K and that helps em flower. My current grow didnt show much at all til i hit her with extra P&K and she bloomed overnight mate, so maybe that??
And LOL about plants growing big!!
I vegged my current for 8 weeks as i LST'd her, and thought she wouldnt double heoght during flower.. BUT SHE GOT DAMN CLOSE!!
In my 8.5ft highx 4.5ft wide space she crowdedit out pretty fast man.. I should have perhaps let her flip at 6 weeks in hindsight, but im happy, she s nearly done and then time for ROUND 2:):) Hope it sorts out soon mate, all the best.. Smokemup..

I just found out what my problem maybe and I hope to God that I have not damage my plants my friend gave me the plants back i july and I veggie until Aug 8th and put them in to flowering about 3and half weeks ago he told me 2 weeks ago to stop giving them the all purpose plant food and just start watering them because they was a little older them he said they were because it has a lot, so I believe I've stop giving them their food is the reason for the delay, have I damage them what should like do? please help me out this is my very first grow. please tell me what should I do?

I just found out what my problem maybe and I hope to God that I have not damage my plants my friend gave me the plants back i july and I veggie until Aug 8th and put them in to flowering about 3and half weeks ago he told me 2 weeks ago to stop giving them the all purpose plant food and just start watering them because they was a little older them he said they were because it has a lot, so I believe I've stop giving them their food is the reason for the delay, have I damage them what should like do? please help me out this is my very first grow. please tell me what should I do?

The extra nitrogen can be delaying flowering. So yes to your question. Just start feeding water or you can flush if you like. And then start giving nutes thats high in P&K like SmokeemUpm8 said.

I would pot them into the biggest pots you have. That way, you don't keep shocking them by transplanting. I go straight from the party cups to 5 gallon smart pots.

Well if the plant has only been fed with water since it was first flipped, it may well be deficient in a few nutrients.. Myy advice would be to find a good organic plant food with some N,P,K and trace elements, stuff with fish emulsion is good. Or if your able to, some Seasol Powerfeed, its a seaweed extract with Amino acids,protein and N,P,K.. Now most say to slow N addition to the soil once its about half way through flower. As the plants usually need more other elements but P&K are ususally needed bit more.
But as your soi may be lacking a little of a nutrient reserve in the soil, a good fertiliser at about half strength would be good to water the plant with, so if the plant needs any of them nutes it can get some.. Then maybe just try find something with low N in it, and more P & K, you can get organic nutrients - individually like Nitrogen as Urea, etc; most garden shops will have these all, so you can make up some Sulphate of Potash ( potassium ), Phosphorous ,and Urea ( nitrogen ).. Dont make em too strong, just about quart strength atm to not hinder your plant, but if its soil, youll be right:):thumb: Thats prob why you showed defic; as it was most likely, Deficient!! Dont feel bad, it happens mate!! So maybe a quart strength feed every 2nd/3rd feed.. GOODLUCK MATE!!

A simple fish/kelp/guano fertilizer can be found at Home depot. You mix it a 1/2 ounce (use a shot glass) with a gallon of water. It's not overly strong and can be used at the strength listed on the bottle without issues. It should give them a perk up. That's what I'm using right now till I get my Blue Planet Nutes. It's not bad stuff .... if you have a strong gag reflex. Once you get past the smell it's all good ..... LOL.

When I first took my girls from the cloning box and put them into the big grow box, they were starved for light and nutes. The bottom leaves were yellowing. A couple waterings with some nutes cleared all that up quickly.

Back
Top Bottom