Flowering Plants Problem

Saramhite

my friend gave me some blueberry plants july 1st of this year I put them in my veggie room until they were atleast 2" tall some were even 25" tall I remove them from 3 gallon pots and place'd into a 5 gallon pot they w ere 3 ft tall when I transfer them from the 5 gallon pots to 20 gallon pots and move them into my grow room which is my shed under 12/12 lighting these plants are now about 6.5 my friend came the first of sept. and told me to stop the all purpose plant food and to just give them water because they may be a little bit older than what he thought they was. I've been giving them straight water for about 2/3 weeks and that is watering every 3rd day of the week. I have smaller buds forming at the bottom thats growing good, up top the hairs looks great but they are not forming what can I do? did I take them off the all purpose plant food 20-20-20 to soon and if I did can I start them back on it? or is it to late ?. Like I said before I am using 2/1000 watts grow lights 6/65watts
CFL 3900 lumens 2700k soft white 8" fan and its vented good co2 15 mins 4times a day for a total of 1 hour
ph level 6.5 to about 7.5 when I was giving the 20-20-20 with a room tempure of 70 to 80 with the lights on
with the co2 on 80 to 85. when lights are off I believe the tem drop down 69 to 67

Back
Top Bottom