What is this?

TheOtherMJ

I'm in my third week of flowering and I'm seeing some sacs forming here and there. Tver dint look like pollen sacs like on a male these are bigger and covered in resin?

Not a great pic but by my finger u can see a round sac.

image753.jpg

I would not worry about them they show up on female plants & in late flowering they turn brownish colour which are totally packed with resin, a friend who helps me trims often picks em off 'n' smokes em...

I'm not sure off their botanical name as in plant part ? but some may refer to them as false seed pods.

I would not worry about them they show up on female plants & in late flowering they turn brownish colour which are totally packed with resin, a friend who helps me trims often picks em off 'n' smokes em...

I'm not sure off their botanical name as in plant part ? but some may refer to them as false seed pods.

Thanks for the info bro... I was starting to think I had some mutan off spring plant... I knew it wasn't a pollen sac. I was thinking seed sac but there isn't any pollen sacs to pollinate the plant so I was confused on how it was growing seeds

Back
Top Bottom