What is your favorite time to blaze?

ANY TIME..

ANY TIME AT ALL!
:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley: (Vape, vape, vape.)

lets see... if i have school then as soon as i get out then again at 5:00 then again at 7:00 then again at 9:00 if its a weekend then when i wake up then again 2hours later then i wait for 3 hours then for 3 more and that same thing until i pass out

When I get home from work, I eat a nice brownie after dinner. Then when the kid goes to sleep I take a hit off the bong and park myself in front of the t.v. Especially after a long day of drinking coffee. Its the only time I can really relax. I don't really like taking one in the morning cause then its hard to get anything done.

id say that you have to work to get to smoke. you cant just sit around all day and do nothing and be smoking all the time, you have carry out all your responsiblities of the day and then smoke, the payoff is much much better.

^^^ I agree.

My favourite joint of the day is once I get off work. I carpool with a fellow pothead, so sometimes we have a joint ready for the ride home. When you've been up since 6am, that first joint is a killer!!!

Right before bed is another good time for a joint.

StonersINC said:
My most favorite time to smoke is after a long day at work.

Or on the ski lift.
the ski lift is the best high snowboarding is awesome

11:11

The house -- and the night -- is mine.

in the afternoon on the balcony in the sun is very nice and relaxing, just sit with a spliff and chill in the sun. nothing wrong with a wake-n-bake either, in fact i dont know a better way to start the day.. right now im dry though, paycheck comes next week, feel like killing small bugs, easy now..:bitingnails:

my favorite time to smoke is anytime that's right now...

My favorite time to smoke, is that even a real question? My mental clock always reads 4:20, all day everyday. Whenever there's weed to be smoked, it goes into my lungs. :Rasta:

my fav. time to toke is whenever i can get together with my brothers. we used to have so much fun during summer getting blazed all day and night and just chillin watching movies, but now one's in college, the other one is still in high school and I moved to the other side of town, so its hard to chill as much as we used to, but when we get together, OMG....talk about cloud 9

Back
Top Bottom