What kind of nutes do you use?

EventHorizon

What kind of nutes do you use for growing? I'm a soil grower and have been using Schultz Liquid Plant Food with great results. Anything similar out there?

hey I was going to ask the same question lol I just got my early miss autos from crop king seeds and was wondering if anyone had tried her out and what they used for nutes I am also a soil grower fox farm ocean forest very nice stuff there enough goddies in this shit to feed the plant for a few weeks but then what

hey I was going to ask the same question lol I just got my early miss autos from crop king seeds and was wondering if anyone had tried her out and what they used for nutes I am also a soil grower fox farm ocean forest very nice stuff there enough goddies in this shit to feed the plant for a few weeks but then what

Fox Farm should feed for more than a few weeks... that's like some of the best soil you can get. I'm just using Miracle Grow's Enriched Potting Mix with Schultz Liquid Plant Food (the plants seem to love it and it's pretty hard to get nute burn). I used to used Schultz Potting Soil Plus but I found it retains too much water and gets mold issues.

But definitely look into how long the Fox Farm feeds for... because if it's 3-4 months, you won't even really need nutes. But personally, I'd check those little green drop bottles out called Schultz Liquid Plant Food that you can buy pretty much any where like Wal-mart.

Stim-root is good for transplanting and cloning too. I seen some at the local greenhouse. Root growth hormone.

Back
Top Bottom