What kinda stoner are you?

The Mad Toker

Just bored and thought this would be fun. Borrowing from Half Baked what kind of stoner are you?

I am told I am the "Q" (ala James Bond films) of the people I smoke with. This is mostly because every session we have, I usually have some new smoking apparatus or somthing 420 related. And also because when I go to sessions I always bring my smoking kit which is an old first aid box which is pictured below.

S2500020.JPG

And I dont really worry about getting searched by cops as I usually wear my security company jacket or have parts of my uniform in plain view in the car so the cops dont hassle me.

i usually just got alot of some bangin buds dutches or bring out my bong

smoke with a few of my boys and just chill :passitleft:

I don't know what kind of stoner I am I just like to smoke reefer :Rasta::peace:

I'm so the Jon Stewart enhancment smoker mixed with the laid back smoker.

i am the walking dictionary for just about every known recreational drug. im good at what i do.

The type who always has a blunt in his mouth

here are the different types of smokers from Half Baked

Enhancement Smoker - Thinks weed makes every event that much better; Will smoke weed to make an event better.

Scavenger Smoker - Never has weed of their own but as soon as you light a jay up, here they come to smoke with you.

You should have been there Smoker - Likes talking about the old days when they used to smoke pot

After School Special Smoker - Spends all their allowance of reefer

I'm 40 and I'm still cool Smoker - Token up in the other room trying to figure out a way to bond with his son a.k.a. the After School Special Smoker. Ironic isn't it?

I'm only creative if I smoke Smoker - believes weed brings out the artist in them.

Maguyver Smoker - Can make a bong out of anything they find lying around

Straight Up Pothead - Lack of motivation, irritability, mood swings, and the dreded low sperm count.

Avit-non Smoker - They get your number from someone, place an order, don't smoke weed, ask for you to come over personally, and get mad that it's you selling weed

< Straight Up Pothead - Lack of motivation, irritability, mood swings, and the dreded low sperm count. and I love it

oh I found some more types of stoners

Social Smoker - Smokes only when other people are just to talk and don't get high

I wanna be cool Smoker - Smokes only when others are just to "fit in".

Chill out Smoker - Smokes only to chill and relax

Buzz smokers - Smoke only to get a buzz; most use those fuckin "One-Hit wonder" pipes.

Stoners - Smoke to get smacked and never know what is going on.

Burn out - Smokes so much that they don't know what is going on; Dazed and confused about everything; no logic

Holiday Smokers - Smokes only on holidays to make it more fun for them.

Paranoid Smoker - After smoking bud, get very paranoid that someone is going to know they are high or that someone is after them.

Bullshit Smokers - Think they're stoned after taking a dead hit or after take one or two hits

Weak Smokers - Get high after taking a couple of hits

Depression Smokers - Smoke only when they're depressed to alliviate that pain

Dumb-ass Smokers - After smoking up, act so fuckin stupid you feel like taking a hammer and hiting them in the head with it.

The geeker - After smoking up, geek(laugh) about everything even if it's the millionth time they've smoked pot.

Emotional Smoker - Smoke only when they are angry, depressed, sad, or in any type of bad mood to become happy, relax, and in a better mood

I think I'm more of a layed back smoker.

<<< Chill out Smoker - Smokes only to chill and relax

But that's all the time, so some times I am a Straight Up Pothead - Lack of motivation, irritability, mood swings, and the dreaded low sperm count. Don't know about the low sperm count, have a son, was WAY high when he was conceived.

i guess you could call me the Gamer Stoner i love playing ps2 and xbox after i get baked its so much funn...also hackie...oh cant ait till summer..winter sucks u cant hackie b/c its so fucking cold outside

I have been many of those....but now I am...

The Gandolff smoker(from lord of the rings) Smokes the Halfling's herb alone or with one good friend while contumplateing life and the world we live in.

Old fart vaper... :smokin:

As old as the hills and twice as dusty.

i guess i would be a flat out pothead/chill smoker

the type that does nothing but sit around and smoke, doesnt know what direction im heading in but, one things for sure, ill smoke and grow as much as possible:peace:

I'm just a straight up pot head.

i would say im about 60% "chill out smoker" and 40% "enhancement smoker"

Back
Top Bottom