What kinda stoner are you?

I'd have to say i am a combination of the following 3:

After School Special Smoker - Spends all their allowance of reefer

Straight Up Pothead - Lack of motivation, irritability, mood swings, and the dreded low sperm count.

Buzz smokers - Smoke only to get a buzz; most use those fuckin "One-Hit wonder" pipes.

aren't we all sort of enhancment smokers? Due to that we do actually believe pot makes almost every activity in the world better..

Enhancement Smoker - Thinks weed makes every event that much better; Will smoke weed to make an event better.

You should have been there Smoker - Likes talking about the old days when they used to smoke pot

Those best describe me.

I'm a combo
Enhancement Smoker - Thinks weed makes every event that much better; Will smoke weed to make an event better.

I'm only creative if I smoke Smoker - believes weed brings out the artist in them (more like more creative when I smoke)

and I have to admit:
Weak Smokers - Get high after taking a couple of hits(depends on the herb of course)

Well now that I've seen some catagories I'd have to say these describe me:

Enhancement Smoker - Thinks weed makes every event that much better; Will smoke weed to make an event better. :cool:

You should have been there Smoker - Likes talking about the old days when they used to smoke pot :bongrip:

Chill out Smoker - Smokes only to chill and relax :allgood: :peace:

When I'm stoned I am the doofy kinda guy who doesnt know whats going on and eats alot lol. When I am not stoned I am the one who is smart about recreational drugs and government. I also know alot about marijuana and biology and just science in general. I am one of the only younger people(19) who are interested on how drugs actually work on the brain and body. It gets me so interested

i think i'm a cross breed modulation species of Enhancement Smoker, Chill out Smoker, and Straight up Pot Head/Stoner steeze.

And KittyLoaf, i'd spark to the King of Cool with you

BongoJongo said:
I also know alot about marijuana and biology and just science in general. I am one of the only younger people(19) who are interested on how drugs actually work on the brain and body. It gets me so interested

you sound like me dude, I love learning about how different drugs affect the mind and body. I like to browse through Erowid.org and read as much as there is to know.

im just a chill guy

Straight Up Pothead and Chill out Smoker -

Just recently i started my new job and ill be working 12 hrs days 5 days a week, so i wont/didnt smoke all day at work, but when i get home, i MUST chill out and get stooonned.Un fortunatly i wont be staying in all day and getting high...:(

MR sHibbZ said:
you sound like me dude, I love learning about how different drugs affect the mind and body. I like to browse through Erowid.org and read as much as there is to know.

Ya same here. I'm also really into the ritualistic use of various natural substances as well as the social aspects of them from various cultures throughout time.

The Mad Toker said:
Ya same here. I'm also really into the ritualistic use of various natural substances as well as the social aspects of them from various cultures throughout time.

I've studied about all kinds of rituals and cerimonies of recent and ancient cultures involving psychadelics, and I've even participated in a few, which were VERY fun, spiritual experiences. Sadly I can't discuss the substances used, if you'd like to know send me a PM. :peace:

The geeker - After smoking up, geek(laugh) about everything even if it's the millionth time they've smoked pot.

every time i smoke i get the giggle fits just last tuesday me and my friend went to mcdonalds. Well the conversation went kinda stale so i just chilled and ate my McChicken then he looks around lifts up his leg and farts really loud. It was a tuba fart and i thought this one chick that works there heard it so i was geeking for a good 2 minutes straight.

i suppose this would fall under geeky for me? but im not sure...when im stoned i will say something so dumb and retarded, it will have you laughing non stop and quite a classy moment if i may add

i need to smoke to "GAIN" motivation like i dunno after a few bong rips i feel like i wanna get up and do sumthin that i have to do u know like clean the house or cook or sumthin hahaha

kottonmouthkunt said:
i need to smoke to "GAIN" motivation like i dunno after a few bong rips i feel like i wanna get up and do sumthin that i have to do u know like clean the house or cook or sumthin hahaha

same with my cousin, he feels like playing soccer or exercising when he's high. but I just don't get it myself. after I spark I dont feel like moving, im too lazy to get up to turn on the xbox, fortunately the on the new xbox you dont have to get up :)

ginad0927 said:
There's also the "Work Stoner" as in "Oh damn it's time to go to work, i better take a bong toke!" i would put myself and my coworkers in that category, makes for better dining service. :bong:

oh shiiiiit nearly forgot that gem.

work stoner HARDCORE

Back
Top Bottom