What nute issue is this?

dubnation

Hi folks,

Here's some background. She's been in veg now for 100+ days. In organic soil. Doing well until I noticed this week. Light green/lime coloring on top leaves and then brown/rust spots showing up. And the leave tips showing something.

Temps and RH are 75 and 65%. Good airflow. Water once a week. Fabric pots.

The White Russian may be more hungry for Mag? Cal? Sulfur? What could this be? More N?

420-magazine-mobile308975086.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1437961922.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Could be a number of those, maybe mag like you have suggested but definitely need more info.

Ph is crucial.
Are you using any nutrients? If so, what's the feeding schedule?
Size of pots, type of soil etc etc.

Perhaps check the sticky note about how to ask for help to understand the info you should provide.

Also, is 100 days a long time to veg? I don't know soil so not sure if that has an impact.

Apologies for lacking enough detail. I realize that when I post on the app my signature may not show up. Here are hopefully enough to help diagnosis:

PH is 6-7. Dechlorinated filtered water.

Brewing ACT with EWC, Guano, Kelp, Alfalfa and in between with Pro Tekt, Coconut water and Fox Farm Big Bloom. Feeding every 5-6 days.

Soil is Roots Organic and my own super soil mix that's been cooked. But I fear there already was a lack of Cal in there. I'm going for all organic. And pot is 5-gal in fabric.

It's a long veg bc I was going to cycle out some at staggered times and I was also traveling a lot. She's making clones for me so it's ok. But this new discoloration has me worried.

Top leaves. Lime green splotches and brown spots.

I'm adding RAW Calcium to my feeds now. Still no change.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom