Is this a calcium issue?

Na, this run only 3 are in Sips and 2 in pots... 1 fabric, and 1 plastic.. Bit of a miss match lol.. I've been giving them, water /feed/water way as to not overload them with to much salt build up.

Water then liquid seasweed usually that wud be a full week. Then
Water/ silca next week
Then Water /fish shit, and then back to plain water.

Previous runs where in fabric pots. They were autos, panty punch from seedstockers. Real nice autos imo.. The the grow it's self wasn't bad in terms of how the buds came out, had little issues throughout the grow. Real frosty nice terps, smallest buds but I didn't mind that at all. It was the drying and curing that messed up. It took 15 days to get the snapping of the branches.

Then I cured for abiut 5 weeks until I sampled some, they smelled amazing but real black ash, and was horrible to smoke.. Was still a bit to much moisture inside the buds. I tired leaving them out to burp a little longer, but cud never get the harsh taste out of them.

I done a lot of reading up here and other places trying to figure out what if done wrong. I was a little greedy, and paid for it. I only have 1 decent extraction fan, I should of used my tent for drying which had the food a infinity extractor. I didn't wanna wait the 2 weeks, was to impetient to get the next grow started. Made the awful decision to dry in down stairs bathroom thinking the little outlet in the ceiling wud be enough for venting.

I learned that if u don't extarct that mostuire from the plants early on in the dry, the mostuire can go back into the buds and apparently it fks up for good then.
It was soo harsh to smoke it wasn't even funny. It wasn't all bad tho, I had a few friends who actually bloody didn't mind smoking it, so ended up selling most of it, and then going and buying some street weed.
Frustrating, but it wasn't a total waste in the end.

I ain't giving up that's one bloody thing for sure. Il keep trying until I get this right. Think next run il go back to Autos. Have some nice fastbuds seeds in excited to try.. Strawberry cookies, apricot.. 2 very highly recommended strains. Might try coco next with Athena or dutch pro nutrients. I've got everything bar the coco and nutrients, so it's not a big start up cost. I'm x
Defo getting a incest screen for my bedroom as well.

Have u got a grow going at the moment gee? If so can u gimme a link plz so I can come in and grab a seat.
I always have something going on at The Gee Spot link in my signature. Durban Poison just into flower at the moment. Come on by👊

Na, this run only 3 are in Sips and 2 in pots... 1 fabric, and 1 plastic.. Bit of a miss match lol.. I've been giving them, water /feed/water way as to not overload them with to much salt build up.

Water then liquid seasweed usually that wud be a full week. Then
Water/ silca next week
Then Water /fish shit, and then back to plain water.

Previous runs where in fabric pots. They were autos, panty punch from seedstockers. Real nice autos imo.. The the grow it's self wasn't bad in terms of how the buds came out, had little issues throughout the grow. Real frosty nice terps, smallest buds but I didn't mind that at all. It was the drying and curing that messed up. It took 15 days to get the snapping of the branches.

Then I cured for abiut 5 weeks until I sampled some, they smelled amazing but real black ash, and was horrible to smoke.. Was still a bit to much moisture inside the buds. I tired leaving them out to burp a little longer, but cud never get the harsh taste out of them.

I done a lot of reading up here and other places trying to figure out what if done wrong. I was a little greedy, and paid for it. I only have 1 decent extraction fan, I should of used my tent for drying which had the food a infinity extractor. I didn't wanna wait the 2 weeks, was to impetient to get the next grow started. Made the awful decision to dry in down stairs bathroom thinking the little outlet in the ceiling wud be enough for venting.

I learned that if u don't extarct that mostuire from the plants early on in the dry, the mostuire can go back into the buds and apparently it fks up for good then.
It was soo harsh to smoke it wasn't even funny. It wasn't all bad tho, I had a few friends who actually bloody didn't mind smoking it, so ended up selling most of it, and then going and buying some street weed.
Frustrating, but it wasn't a total waste in the end.

I ain't giving up that's one bloody thing for sure. Il keep trying until I get this right. Think next run il go back to Autos. Have some nice fastbuds seeds in excited to try.. Strawberry cookies, apricot.. 2 very highly recommended strains. Might try coco next with Athena or dutch pro nutrients. I've got everything bar the coco and nutrients, so it's not a big start up cost. I'm x
Defo getting a incest screen for my bedroom as well.

Have u got a grow going at the moment gee? If so can u gimme a link plz so I can come in and grab a seat.

It’s not a grow per se but is a group of organic growers sharing a lot of information. You’ll also see pics of grows currently going

Back
Top Bottom