What should I bake?

Whats should I bake?!

• Brownies - a classic favorite, Fidge of course

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Cookies - Chocolate chip!

• Pumpkin bread - I am a master of this recipie!

• Other - Post in fourms

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsChrome

Ok well time for my annual trip to the cape is upon us. So in preparation for the pilgrimage to the cape of the cod fish I have procured a half ounce of rather unsuitable for smoking but perfect for cooking, herbage. As there will be plenty of smokable herbs there i wanted to bring some tasty treats as well. But oh bother, I just can not decide what I should bake. So I put my ideas into the poll, I will let you choose what i will make!

Yeah I am also really leaning to the cookie side of things. A batch of chocolate cookies uses 2 sticks of butter, Brownies use 3 table spoons of oil and the bread uses on stick of butter. Using more butter I think will allow me to make them stronger.

Ok I think I know what I am going to do. I was reading down the list and saw a thread about peanut butter that i had replied too. In this thread I speculated making peanut-canna butter via mixing the weed and PB and heating up in a double boiler. I still think this is possible. I'd also make some good old weed butter since the recipe uses half a cup PB another of straight butter.. can any one give some input on this idea?

OK - I'm the jerk who voted other. Brownies and cookies are nice. Pumpkin bread sounded nice. I would look for something that you can just pack full of herb. If you're cooking with BuDDer/oil then I would look for the recipe that requires the most! The only question I would have is if I tell everyone they're "special." LOL.

Ok so I have decided to make a hybreed. well technically its a blondie, you know a blond brownie. It uses plenty of budder. I will be starting the budder her shortly and then baking tomorrow. there will be a thread!

I haven't made mine yet but I'm about to make some banana bread. It has about two sticks of butter plus some oil in most recipies (at least mine which comes from Pillsbury I believe). I'm about to make some banana bread in muffin tins. I'll let you know how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom