What should I do?

Hey Dawgg, what’s your light schedule or light hours on the garden? Think you need to flip to 12 / 12 if you haven’t already. Are you using a timer?

Now that you have cal-mag stop the epsoms. If the grow and bloom nutes have cal-mag already included then I would stop the additional cal-mag. No need to double dose them - that could lead to lockout. Most nutes are grow or bloom without cal-mag but apparently Botanicare adds them?

one plant is kinda burnt up there telling us soil / nutes are too hot. Dial down the dosage strength or alternate your routine one time do feed next time do plain water, so feed water feed water

say you plant 5 gorilla glues and they all come up perfectly - those 5 plants are unique individuals even tho they came from same parents. One could be sativa leaner, next could be indica, the 3rd one could have variegated colors, the 4th could be a shorty bush, the 5th could be half indica / half sativa.... this is called phenotypes and that’s why one plant can burn while it’s siblings are fine from the exact same nutes. They look close enough that we can’t tell the difference but those 5 GG beans will all produce different plants - they are not identical twins or quintuplets, each is unique.

I’m just 1 grower and there are plenty gardeners here much more knowledgable than me.... see what other replies you get...!

The beauty about ganja plants or strains is that they all very different from each other :green_heart:

It would be so boring if they where all the same.

But in the learning curve of up 'n' coming gardener you watch for observations the twist in growing & new avenues to explore to enhance your skill !

You have two strains.

One is heavy feeder the other a light feeder.

AKA - one got nutrient burn that is the light feeder, the bad news is those fan leaf's will not recover from the damage already done & would suggest you need to dilute your nutrient solution/feed to a weaker strength for that plant.

The beauty about ganja plants or strains is that they all very different from each other :green_heart:

It would be so boring if they where all the same.

But in the learning curve of up 'n' coming gardener you watch for observations the twist in growing & new avenues to explore to enhance your skill !

You have two strains.

One is heavy feeder the other a light feeder.

AKA - one got nutrient burn that is the light feeder, the bad news is those fan leaf's will not recover from the damage already done & would suggest you need to dilute your nutrient solution/feed to a weaker strength for that plant.
I only added nutrients once at a very light dosage. I think its because i was transplanting into fresh soil the same day (i was recommended to add nutrients at this stage and wont again) The burned one is gone now so I only have the healthy ones. Thanks for the replies guys as it helps a newish grower. I grew 25 years ago then went to jail so i stopped until it became legal to grow a few

Hey Dawgg,

How long do you run your lights each day? Are they on a timer? Reason I ask is your plants are huge and don’t appear to be in flower yet. They won’t begin to flower indoors until you flip lights to 12/12, they gotta have 12 hours of dark to flower... this is where the timer comes in. It helps to use a timer instead of the grower turning lights off and on - timer will be consistent where humans are not and consistency is good for your girls

Well the fresh soil/compost you used, which you suggested was Fox farm would of had some nutrients already preloaded in it plus the liquid feed after, may of been a little to hot for a over sensitive plant.

The particular plant would of required some extra care in the long term.

Hey Dawgg,

How long do you run your lights each day? Are they on a timer? Reason I ask is your plants are huge and don’t appear to be in flower yet. They won’t begin to flower indoors until you flip lights to 12/12, they gotta have 12 hours of dark to flower... this is where the timer comes in. It helps to use a timer instead of the grower turning lights off and on - timer will be consistent where humans are not and consistency is good for your girls
light 1 week ago went 12 /12 so just starting to show now. and yes to the timer as well. As for the size they kinda just crept up on me and one day i was like holy moly time to trip lol. Thanks for the help guys you all have helped out so much

light 1 week ago went 12 /12 so just starting to show now. and yes to the timer as well. As for the size they kinda just crept up on me and one day i was like holy moly time to trip lol. Thanks for the help guys you all have helped out so much
Here they are. Around a week after being tripped to 12/12

20201126_091625.jpg

20201126_091617.jpg

20201126_091608.jpg

20201126_091602.jpg

Back
Top Bottom