What strains are the most euphoric?

Optimus PrimeBud

Ok so ive now been growing for over six months and thanks to all the help I've gotten from people on this forum I feel as though I am now a confident amature grower. I found out however I do not like a strong body stone the indicas give you. I love the happy euphoric saliva high.

So here is the question...which strain is the most uplifting and euphoric?

From what I've heard anything "haze" is good but if I knows allthe answers I wouldn't be asking you guys :)

I had some sour diesel /monkey paw in September. Absolutely freeking a Blast!!! Tried to get a cut,sack,beans anything, only managed to get a $250 1/2 oz.which was her seedling sister,great pot but not outstanding like her sister. Probably the best I've smoked in 20 years.You felt like you were flying off the rails on the funny train. If the grower who grew her can read this PM me. Absolutely. Better than Trainwreck,nycd,sour deisel,western winds.Going to try C99 next. Hopefully she will be fun.

I had some sour diesel /monkey paw in September. Absolutely freeking a Blast!!! Tried to get a cut,sack,beans anything, only managed to get a $250 1/2 oz.which was her seedling sister,great pot but not outstanding like her sister. Probably the best I've smoked in 20 years.You felt like you were flying off the rails on the funny train. If the grower who grew her can read this PM me. Absolutely. Better than Trainwreck,nycd,sour deisel,western winds.Going to try C99 next. Hopefully she will be fun.

Wow that sounds amazing I must say!! Around me you can't trust what anyone is selling, most of it is dirt and they sell it's for a lot of money. So I decided to start making my own. This way I know the source how it was grown and what it was grown with.

Does anyone have any experience with any "haze" strains? I've heard they cause euphoria also and give you a pleasant happy high.

Back
Top Bottom