What to use for nitrogen boost beginning of flower: excessive yellowing

pointer80

Hello all, I am just going into flower and my plants seem like they are showing too much yellowing. I posted this before and been keeping a eye on them and they just seem to be yellowing more than normal for early flowering. I am in a living soil and in 100 gallon pots. A couple of my plants in pots are not showing excessive yellowing but some are. These same plants seem to be a lighter green also. What would be a good choice for giving them a nitrogen boost? Maybe a foliar spray? Or soil drench? I have given them some fish emulsions 5-1-1. A couple are starting to stack some also. Just looking for recommendations to help green them up going into flower. Thanks all for any advice.

Attachments

• IMG_8046.jpg
    IMG_8046.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8045.jpg
    IMG_8045.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8040.jpg
    IMG_8040.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8039.jpg
    IMG_8039.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8038.jpg
    IMG_8038.jpg
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8037.jpg
    IMG_8037.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
Urea
Go to you garden store and get a small bag.
I go for the any brand, it's a great source of nitrogen.
I've been using it for years.
Also
Horticultural charcoal
That seems to keep the soil good and keep the nutrients in the soil.

Hello all, I am just going into flower and my plants seem like they are showing too much yellowing. I posted this before and been keeping a eye on them and they just seem to be yellowing more than normal for early flowering. I am in a living soil and in 100 gallon pots. A couple of my plants in pots are not showing excessive yellowing but some are. These same plants seem to be a lighter green also. What would be a good choice for giving them a nitrogen boost? Maybe a foliar spray? Or soil drench? I have given them some fish emulsions 5-1-1. A couple are starting to stack some also. Just looking for recommendations to help green them up going into flower. Thanks all for any advice.
Next grow try MegaCrop. That shit is amazing. I'm on wk 2 of flower as well and no yellow leaves. Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom