what u never expect!

kctrue40

Ok I started 3 plants and they all grew awesome! Well turned 12/12 and got a hemi , a male and a female ( my first grow ). Anyway I use all organic so I start feeding her mother earth blooming . The next day she looks dead or close to it!!!! WTF ! I'm freaking out, what could be wrong?? Too much water, not enough food who knows so I decide I'll do the food again. Well this time more food, I go to pore some out and a big piece of slime comes out!? Is this suppose to be like this ?? I think not so I call the hydro place where I got it and he said no bring it in and we'll replace it. Yes fokes it was bad and at 25 bucks a bottle they better give me another one but differe:smokin: :cheesygrinsmiley: nt brand. Anyway went home and feed her well and hoped for the best? Tommorrow came and wala she's up and singing,lol. Good thing I got a brain she my only baby and I think I would have cried losing her....she's a beauty! Beware of spoiled food even if it is brand new.

Re: what u never expect!!

good luck! Post pics!

Re: what u never expect!!

i just want to share this well i did my first ever harvest at the beginning of this month and when i harvested i thought oh well i need to dry so i did that hung up the plant so i did and after about 3 days i tried some out it gave me a good high the funny thing is that i didnt have to cure it when i smoked it , it tasted like i have cured it for about a month it tasted awesome very sweet and potent i was told that it was nyc diesel so i wanted to say it was kind of weird that it tasted so good id have to say it was the best tasting weed id ever had to bad i didnt clone it . it was like a mixture of connosieur bud and commercial , just thought i would share that.

Back
Top Bottom