little help please

BigSlim

ok so i started my girl on her first dose of nutes a few days ago and now she look like this
1010002013a.jpg

help8.jpg

not sure wats the problem i gave 1/6str to start so i dont see how she could have nute burn

i think the nutes were 12-56-6 not sure on brand got from a friend

If you knew how many questions like this come across the boards....please help us to help you and read the info in the link....

How to Ask for Grow Support

ok so i started my girl on her first dose of nutes a few days ago and now she look like this
1010002013a.jpg

help8.jpg

not sure wats the problem i gave 1/6str to start so i dont see how she could have nute burn

i think the nutes were 12-56-6 not sure on brand got from a friend

Get off those nutes. 12-56-6 is bad news bears for veg. For flowering it may work, don't use those in veg stage though. If you continue using that cut down on nutrients, but your just going down the wrong path. Find a food with a N-P-K ratio similar to 10-10-10 or higher N than P-K ratio. Giving your plants the wrong nutes will give you a burn like here which is starting. What's going on is a phosphorus overdose from not having enough nitrogen(n) and potassium(k) likely (mainly nitrogen). And yes flush her before she burns more...

zhummingsig.jpg

thanks kron i thought the numbers were a bit wierd but like i say he uses it on his and they are doin great but i have flushed and flushed again so hopefully havent done to much damage

thanks kron i thought the numbers were a bit wierd but like i say he uses it on his and they are doin great but i have flushed and flushed again so hopefully havent done to much damage

Rightious you did what you could now it's time to wait. She will be justtttt fine. You can keep re-potting with new soil until flowering then use that stuff again. ;)

zhummingsig.jpg

this girl is in my bubbler so cant repot lol but my brother inlaw is bringing me some dif nutes which are 30-10-10 would it be ok to use these in a few days once she has bounced back to life

also got my ph down to about 6 now

this girl is in my bubbler so cant repot lol but my brother inlaw is bringing me some dif nutes which are 30-10-10 would it be ok to use these in a few days once she has bounced back to life

also got my ph down to about 6 now

Ahh it was only a few months ago I was doing the same. :tokin: Puff tough buddy!

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom