what up y'all!

sir blackalot

how's it goin? i thank you all in advance for welcoming me to the site. been a long time smoker and started growing a few yrs ago. recently i've made the switch to hydro and now running an ebb & flow table. while i've been fairly succesful with dirt i truly suck at hydro. hence why i've joined the site. the knowledge within this site and the ability to ask other people of my problems will hopefully help me grow my first good harvest on my table. thanks to all once again take care.

Hi sir blackalot, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Some wonderful hydro people here to learn from/with. Glad you joined us. See you around the forums. :peace:

thanks everyone for the welcome. i just started my first journal. hopefully it helps me turn a good crop and possibly make new friends(even if it is just internet friends). take it easy and happy smoking!!!

Hey there blackalot :welcome: to 420Mag and you are in the right place and have a good attitude so cheer up! Growing is easy enough just relax and talk with some gardeners who have Grow Journals. I will give you the links of some friendly and knowledgeable growers who will knock your socks off with info about the strains and pics of some DANK buds! So surf the Grow Journals and tell us what you think. All 420Mag members are courteous and polite so please do not hesitate in asking questions and offering information, or counsel. Well I will see you in the forums.
Here are the links:
Coming along nicely
Kush DWC grow
Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana
Retired Dude's Variety Grow
Barney's Farm Organic Soil Grow
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
Coming along nicely

WELCOME TO 420MAG!
Home of the WHOPPERS! LOL, the Deep Water Culture hang here too along with some DIRT Growers!

Welcome to 420, home of the Deep Water Culture!!!

You're going to love it here! Peaceful, but fun too. VERY informative here too.
If you have any questions, look me up or anyone here is very glad to help you. The MODs are awesome here!

Back
Top Bottom