What we have here deficiency cal/mag in my opinion

Please note guys and ladies.
A deficiency will not be on just one leaf it will be on multiple leaves or one side of the plant
Bottom leaves die. Top grows. Take that into mind before pouring bunch stuff and hurt your plants more..
Patience is a virtue

I suggest removing the bad leaf and see if it becomes on another before a lot chems get involved. But as everyone says. Cal mag.
Plants need that more than anything. It's first to go . Never hurts .

Please note guys and ladies.
A deficiency will not be on just one leaf it will be on multiple leaves or one side of the plant
Bottom leaves die. Top grows. Take that into mind before pouring bunch stuff and hurt your plants more..
Patience is a virtue

I suggest removing the bad leaf and see if it becomes on another before a lot chems get involved. But as everyone says. Cal mag.
Plants need that more than anything. It's first to go . Never hurts .
I don't remove anything i don't it is a good idea just let the leaf dying the old one it's OK i have spray with cal/mag and a other immunsystem boost. Watering with cal/mag she will be OK next round i add it at the beginning ore using tap water.

I don't remove anything i don't it is a good idea just let the leaf dying the old one it's OK i have spray with cal/mag and a other immunsystem boost. Watering with cal/mag she will be OK next round i add it at the beginning ore using tap water.
I usually don't ether. I let all leaves die natural as I can. And just pull them off dryed up and easy to shake off. Lmao.

Looking way better ;)

IMG_20231028_220308.jpg
IMG_20231028_220050.jpg

Back
Top Bottom