What's In Your bong Right now?

phatty247420

Im bongin' some Grandaddy purple kush from norco CA, SERIOUSLY DANKY!!!

Re: What's In Your bong Right now??

Welcome to the site bro, I'm currently combusting chronic from serious seeds with guest appearances from apollo 11 and widow. Do you prefer indicas or sativas? Or a nice hybrid?

I have some northern lights in my bubbler right now. :-D

:laughtwo: I'm on a self imposed 72 hr break, simply to lower my use a little...my last bud was Fri. 6pm exact and on Monday @ 6 pm it will be grand daddy purple para me...I've haven't gone longer than 48hrs w/out MJ in about a year, so I have other crap(pharm)...just in case:cheesygrinsmiley:
Welcome to 420!!!

got the roor packed up with some romulan a buddy of my harvested 4 months ago....to think i made the ounce he gave me last this long...why? cause ig ot tons of other shit to smoke upon...welcome to the site man

got the roor packed up with some romulan a buddy of my harvested 4 months ago....to think i made the ounce he gave me last this long...why? cause ig ot tons of other shit to smoke upon...welcome to the site man
Now that just made me drool...Love Romulan...great stoney weed which sports pretty good pain control too...TONs of other shit to smoke...I wish to hell I was growing so I could say that:laughtwo:
I may have about 1.5oz of mixed bud waiting to be liberated by my abstainence...I always store everything air tight containers to keep the magic as long as possible...I've seen some pretty cool looking
cabinets loaded w/ jars O bud in the gallery...:headbanger:

We will put it this way.. I did have my bong filled with sour diesel, but now that is done. Its the Granddaddy Purple I got ahold of now.. yummy!!!:bong:

Now that just made me drool...Love Romulan...great stoney weed which sports pretty good pain control too...TONs of other shit to smoke...I wish to hell I was growing so I could say that
I may have about 1.5oz of mixed bud waiting to be liberated by my abstainence...I always store everything air tight containers to keep the magic as long as possible...I've seen some pretty cool looking
cabinets loaded w/ jars O bud in the gallery...

Man i LOVE romulan probly more then you...but who am i to say?..i usually smoke this probly 2 hours before i expect to go to sleep...cause it makes me tired as fuckw hen im coming down from the high....i was actually planning on harvesting a outdoor romulan crop this summer anywhere between 5-10 plants..i already have the seeds so i will deff hook you up if your around my way of maryland anytime soon....

But Zed SERIOUSLY think about growing...your legalized...i dont know the laws where you live but im sure you are allowed to grow a couple of plants...its not hard if you need any advice you have us at 420mag to turn to for help....plus you will always have weed....you dont have to be limited to the selections they have at the clubs...you can grow any plant you want...except herijuana cause apparently mortarebel is out and i doubt theyll ever restock.........

Nothing :(, but maybe this afternoon :).

Welcome to the boards!

Have fun!

<3 Bunny

i prefer indicas, but im always a sucker for a great hybrid. I love n e thing KUSH!

strawberry cough grown locally, by far my favorite

right now im smoking a bong of romulan topped off with some bubble hash made from g13 x hashplant....deffinately the best hash ive had

although its a dumb idea to smoke while your on probation....i just love weed tht much

Back
Top Bottom