What's the best way to start from seeds

marki2005

Hi all what is the best way to start seeds is it in rockwool or straight into soil and 1s thay have started can u put them straight under a 400w hps light to grow ..thanks :bong:

Take a plate put a wet paper towel on it put on your seeds cover with wet towel. place on top of your fridge not in the fridgeit but on top. keep wet with in 24hrs to 4 days the seeds will pop open. if not ready to plant place in a ziplock bag put IN fridge and they will stay for up to 2 weeks with out cracking out any more. if ready to plant use tweezers very carefully place the cracked seeds in your cups of dirt. i use regular disposal plastic cups with a few holes in the bottom and i i use a pencil with a piece of tape about 1.5 inches or so up the pencel so all holes are the same depth. place the cracked seed in the hole with the lil white tail coming out of the seed pointed to the bottom of the hole then cover with dirt and with in about 2-4 days of 24 hrs light they will pop out. Works every time. DO NOT USE HEATING MAT as a young cracked seed under dirt goes to the heat as they dont have sun on them under the dirt with a heating mat they try to go towards the heating mat and u will loose your seeds as they tried to grow down nut up! GOOD LUCK

If you go straight to 400 watt u can end up with some problems with leave devolpment! i use cool florecent until the plants have there 4th set of leaves are well developed with a few sun leaves. them move them where ever outside or under stronger hps and mh's

thank u very much for ur info iv just reseved my seeds in the post today so gona give ur advice a go and im also gona try to get a cool white light today i have to go to the hydrophonics shop anyway coz i have 10 cuttings to plant today aswell .iv had these cuttings now for a few weeks but i think thay went into shock through the weather and are just starting to show singes of growing ill try keep use updated with my progress thank u for all ur advice :smokin::cool:

Back
Top Bottom