What's the name of your Head Shop?

The place I go to doesn't call themself a head shop, but in my opinion, they are. They sell bong, bowls, down pipes, screens, papers, weed apparel, and other shit. If thats not a head shop, I dunno what is. By the way, it's called The Other Side.

my farourite is smoke signals. we also got hemporium, crosstown traffic and rock junction(not really a head shop but they got a lot of ill bongs and pipes and trippy ass posters)

They have one close by that's a hippie/alternative shop named Cosmic Charlies but it sells clothes (a lot of greatful dead stuff), piercing jewelry, patches, candles and some other stuff as well as the smoking stuff.. it's split in half with the head shop in the back half.. it's not too great of a selection.. a lot of metal fimo pipes.. but they take things on consignment sometimes and every once in a while you can find great quality hand made stuff that you can't get anywhere else. I go to one in Portland but I can't remember the name of it.. I don't get to go much..

paradise express or margos

theres terrapin station which is pretty big and sells lotsa other stuff. they wont even let you see a pipe without id. then theres pavilion my favorite cause they dont id anyone a 10 year old could get a bong. the guy there is real nice and always makes deals with you. theres reflections and they have really good prices plus whipits and salvia. lighthouse is a real small one with little selection so i dont go there. another great place to buy shit is the super flea. they got two different headshops there with lotsa stuff at both and theyll bargain too. i got a glass bong that was $40 for $30 and he threw in a mad nicer bowl.

theres a few in this city

Hemporium
Tropicana
Budlum
One Stop Kron Shop
Grass Roots (my favourite and best store around)

Charisma - some weird indian owned metal store with a sweet glass and hookah selection, i also get my patches here

"off the wall" is the one that I just bought those pipes from that I posted pics of. I really wanted to buy a glass bong but they dont sell them here.

"All Good Things" is the name of one in my home town of Bradenton, Fl.

But in Key West there isnt any "real" headshops. You can buy pipes from street vendors and just about every store that sells tourist shirts and shit..They have all their bongs and pipes displayed in the windows so people passing buy can see them. They have everything you can imagine. I even saw a Star Trek Enterprise pipe. Almost bought it for a friend who is a Trekkie and smoker.

Man that was the good life, Down there.

Big Al's... Berkeley, California

anybody from chicago should know Secrets, Pipes and Stuff, Novelties and Stuff (just to name a few) but fuck kwikie marts, spend your money at Secrets!

The Underground<thats in the mall....they only have a small amount of stuff....kinda pricey....

Old Glory....lot of stuff....people can be assholes there though

Dragon's Breath

Back
Top Bottom