What's the name of your Head Shop?

Pipes and Stuff

Detained said:
Purple Ringer. The tobaco shop with the hippy flavor....they have comercials on the radio every 5 min it seems so i remembered the slogan.
heard of it but too far away .......... like 1/2 hr .... but otherwises theres Alter Ego (same as below) sister shop....
House of fun (nice stuff.... but you pay alot more)35-65$ for glass pipes.. 70-260 $ bongs
YbNoRml (cheap and lame) 20$ glass pipes and like 40$ bongs

I go to a few around town. down the street from my neighborhood there is bizzar bazzar(run by these 2 mexican or puerto rican or somethin dudes, ok selection, but some of the prices suck ass. Its got a skate shop in the front and like clothes and shit and the bongs and pipes are in the back.) High Life(run by some random middle aged asian dude that always looks pissed and follows you around the shop.) Smoke n Toke(never been in there but it doesnt look bad. its close to this welfare apartment complex off the freeway) High Times(only been like once and its kinda far from where i stay). Then there is Liquid(some raver/goth type store, nice glasswear there but expensive as shit), Tobacco for less(a little discount tobacco store in a stripcenter. its fuckin tight and Ive been a customer there for like 2 years now. Cool old arab/indian or sumthin dude works there. They got pretty much ever brand and kind of cigarette, cigars, blunts, dip, pipe tobacco, cloves, papers and shit like that there. And they got this display case with a big ass like 3 foot hookah in it and some corn cob pipes and old man pipes, and torch lighters and shit. n glass or fancy shit tho.) and the best by far is probably the B.C. Smokeshop. They have got the best selection of glass and acrilic shit, bongs, hookahs, vaporizers, and all kinds of cool shit. plus, they dont i.d. and the whole store is a headshop, none of the dildos, leather and adult novelty bullshit that pretty much ever place has. Good deals on the stuff there too, they hook you up. Cool mutherfuckers work there too and they dont flip out on you for sayin bong. Only problem is, its so far away. Thats where me and my niggas go for special occasion type things. Its like a muthafuckin family roadtrip goin there. One year, for my homies birthday, like 8 of us roll up there in a fuckin ford bronco. We was all fartin and stinking up the car, arguing and basically sounded like the Griswalds and shit(natl. Lampoon movies), took a dime with us for the ride. We finally get there and pile out of this bronco thats ridin 8 muthafuckas deep and get or homie a nice lookin 2 1/2 footer glass piece. We were so fuckin stoned by the time we got back home that we thought the whole thing was a fuckin dream :bong: :peace:

alienhed420 said:
Pipes and Stuff
Is that on Belmont Ave.? Alot of my friends have been there, I have yet to make the pilgrimage for a nice bubbler. I normally go ( normally being once every couple years) to Trendsetters in Harvey. Just closer to me.

well in the town i live in now is kinda pricey nakmed Toppers but High Hopes in my old town and pretty low prices and is also kinda a pawn shop where you can sell old bongs and what not.

Cool Stuff---> great store for everything pot related. No bongs though. Owned by some fucking hippies, always a good time in that place :).

Eddie Hump's Joint in the Hood---> BEST shop, Best prices, throws in carrying cases when you by a bong, went in there last night and to buy a male piece for my bong and he gave me one for free. Did i mention he is an ex-hell's Angel.

Fast Eddie's---> It's the guy's son from above ^^. Good shop also, bust sells less bongs and pot shit and more biker stuff. Thats where all the fuckin tweakers go to get their "oil" burners.

Weird and Wild Stuff---> They claim it as a "vintage" clothing store. Still sell some badass pieces and some crazy clothes.

Tommy's Smoke Shop---> Never been but heard nothing but great things about it.

Geostrophics---> This place is an actual glass blowing shop and the guys who own it are chill as fuck and kick it with me all the time so any time i need something made up they will custom build me anything. They have some sweet pieces but prices are a lil high when u can just go hagle with eddie down at his shop.

Dollar Tree---> Yes you heard it right, a dollar store that sells pipes and bubblers. Thin as fuck but they look cool and are cheap as fuck.

Cashba---> This is another crazy ass store owned by this crazy old guy from India. He tells us his name is Ron, but idk bout that shit. His store is a mess and pipes are in a nice glass case and is obviously the only thing he sells merchandise wise. People always roll up when we are in there shootin shit with him and he takes them back into his back room and 5min later they are out the door. He has the hook on some opium is what I have heard from the people that he takes back there. But it is always an adventure when we go see Ron and Cashba. He onces told me he wanted to give me the store for helping him sell his shit on E-bay. Crazy fucking Ron. LOL

Anyway.... anyone who is in the Omaha area and needs a piece hit up one of these places and they will hook yall up.

well, here in our COUNTY the only one is ours, we were going to call it 'bits n' bongs' instead of bits and bobs, but we thought that to be to upfront so we called it ALLSORTS, and we now sell all sorts, its only small but most of it is packed with smoke stuff, so locals call it the bong shop, so now we are getting the website up! cheers, daz

Heads Up...It has been shut down twice now. The first time was because the owner was selling drugs out of the store, the second time for the same thing. I dont care though, I never went there because the prices are rediculous. I go to these ones in a town like 100 miles away. The Down Under, Glass Roots, Ear Candy. The prices are much more likable and they have baddass shit.

BongHitsforME said:
Heads Up...It has been shut down twice now. The first time was because the owner was selling drugs out of the store, the second time for the same thing.

what dumbass would sell drugs from a store

Jabberwalks...ok don't quote me on that one but you get what I am saying. Not a large selection but Very nice creations of glass peices. It is a Hippy store. I usually don't mind hippies, but I don't like the smell of someone who doesn't shower... and these people don't... (As in these people who run the store, not just hippies. No offence to any hippies this may offend.)

But.... I go across the way and enter upon... "3-D-Light" which is mostly all pipes and bongs of all kinds with A LOT of weapons.... ok blades... pipes.... blades.... bongs... blllllaaaaades..... marajuana..... sharp object.... smoking paraphinalia.... scary.... mother.... *fillintheblank* Also a few other things like wizards, dragons, ect, ect...

Best thing about both stores is that they will barter personally for products... never seen this in any other types of stores before... pretty cool idea...

High Times
Gypsies
Big Al's Smoke shop (i know i already said it, but thought id say it again)
Theres another one inside a magazine store but i cant remember the name of it...

...all in Berkeley.

Back
Top Bottom