What's the perfect 420 vacation locale in Jamaica?

KUSHINGTON

Hello all! The wife and I are planning a trip to Jamaica for next month. We were married there and love it. This time we were looking for a spot that would be a perfect 420 destination in the land of ganja. We're looking for a moderately priced resort, that has very easily accessible local green. Any input, and experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Having traveled there, yes, there is plenty of Cannabis around, but be forewarned, IT IS STILL ILLEGAL THERE. That said, I picked up a bit from the bartender at the resort we stayed at.

Just be safe - hate to land in a foreign prison.

:peace: and :Namaste:

Ohh most definitely. The last time we went I had access to some decent stuff. But I've heard there are various places where there is a more lax acceptance.

Based on experience - off the beaten path is your best bet. However the "local/non-tourist" bars are also a place to get mugged/raped/or worse - so if you are not "situationally aware" and not into fighting - stay on the resort (friend and I actually wear a cup/groin protector for some local bars).

FWIW - I got some great Haze in Negril and some crazy strong red indica in Kingston. Avoid the street "vendors" near the airport or tourist bars/night life areas.

Va ya con dios....

We stayed at a Couples Resort in Negril last year (going again this coming fall) weed was available at every turn or every 20 feet on the beach for those who wanted it. I made the mistake of buying too much (2oz mids/$30) from our bellhop when we arrived rather than sampling what others had to offer.
If you stick to smoking on the resort, (room, balcony or beach at night) you wont have any troubles mon!

Based on experience - off the beaten path is your best bet. However the "local/non-tourist" bars are also a place to get mugged/raped/or worse - so if you are not "situationally aware" and not into fighting - stay on the resort (friend and I actually wear a cup/groin protector for some local bars).

FWIW - I got some great Haze in Negril and some crazy strong red indica in Kingston. Avoid the street "vendors" near the airport or tourist bars/night life areas.

Va ya con dios....

Whoah!! staying away from that far in the interior, no Kingston for us! lol, I used to scrap all of the time, but not with the wife in tow, not worth it. Thanks for the tips

We stayed at a Couples Resort in Negril last year (going again this coming fall) weed was available at every turn or every 20 feet on the beach for those who wanted it. I made the mistake of buying too much (2oz mids/$30) from our bellhop when we arrived rather than sampling what others had to offer.
If you stick to smoking on the resort, (room, balcony or beach at night) you wont have any troubles mon!

Thanks, Negril is at the top of our list. If you don't mind could you pm me the name of the resort. And was it all inclusive?

never been there but have heard from relatives not to buy from anyone who approaches you in airport or who sees you come out of airport apparently there have been plenty of folks arrested when asked if they wanted to buy ganja buy cops, this was approx. 4 years ago
my rel's said it seems the best places is the local marketplaces find a pipe vendor purchase a pipe and ask them to fill it, when done just pitch it and buy another pipe and ask for fillup again--but again this was from 4 years ago so idk about now and that was hearsay to me anyway-- but they are relatives who i'm sure wouldnt lie about the sacred herb--

never been there but have heard from relatives not to buy from anyone who approaches you in airport or who sees you come out of airport apparently there have been plenty of folks arrested when asked if they wanted to buy ganja buy cops, this was approx. 4 years ago
my rel's said it seems the best places is the local marketplaces find a pipe vendor purchase a pipe and ask them to fill it, when done just pitch it and buy another pipe and ask for fillup again--but again this was from 4 years ago so idk about now and that was hearsay to me anyway-- but they are relatives who i'm sure wouldnt lie about the sacred herb--

thanks for the heads up

I went down there for Christmas to a resort called breezes runaway bay or something like that. Pretty much everyone that worked there sold it and hash.
Best vacation ever :tokin:
We just did buckets on our balcony all the time haha:)

Back
Top Bottom