whats up everyone

DVSmofo

i was a member on here years ago when it was 420times. cant remember my old name. so i started a new one.

anyway i love growing my babies and spend most of my time with them. i am 27 years old, from the central coast of CA. have 5 years of experience growing and love it. i will get a few pics of this years crops asap. do i still need to use an image sharing site?

welcome man, I used to sign in when it was 420times also haha nice crop :yummy:

DVSmofo Welcome back! Glad you're here! Happy growing, Please think about starting a Journal on your upcoming grow. All the best to you and yours! :roorrip: :peace:

Hi DVSmofo, Nice crop. It's hard to beat the big metal halide in the sky! Welcome home! I have a room in the back! :welcome::peace: Stay Safe!

thanks guys, as always, a huge warm welcome here is greatly appreciated.

i didnt take much pics of this last grow cycle. had a run in with the local corrupt sherrif last year, so i layed low this year. i am going to get some more clones this week or next. not sure if i will head to oakland, or la for my babies this time. any help with what coop to go to would be awesome. i need for sure strains (crystal, ice, white widow, blue dream, and GDP). also i REALLY dont want to go get the state card.

i will document the grow for sure this time. going to do 3 harvests next year outdoors by forcing them to flower when i want. so more bomb buds coming in march.

Back
Top Bottom